"one"

❛ season four. ❜

𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐬

𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐬. Ever since the girl was young, she despised not being told the truth, especially when it involved her parents who were known to keep things from her.

This was currently why she was beyond irritated with her family as; apparently, her mother was going on a 'camping trip' for the weekend with the pack that didn't involve her.

From the moment Morgan had told the blonde girl about her sudden voyage away, Nova didn't believe her the slightest. Whether that was because the only person Morgan would leave the state for was to see her aunt Cora for a week or so during the holidays, or that it was an apparent 'teen trip away' - something which she was and her mom wasn't, Nova knew she was telling anything but the truth.

Sure, the young Hale girl was two years younger than most of the pack, but over the summer after the nogitsune situation, Nova had become remarkably close to the group of teens, and she didn't believe them in the slightest when they said that they were going on a bonding trip to the woods without her.

This annoyed her beyond belief as she already had to grow up rather quickly due to being thrust into a supernatural world from a young age. She knew being Derek Hales daughter was never going to be easy, but once she became a paranormal creature herself, things got a whole lot harder.

The blonde was born a siren. A being that can get into peoples minds and command them to do whatever she wished for with a flick of her tongue. However, it wasn't always easy for her as whenever she would overuse her powers, an overwhelming headache and sense of tiredness would overcome the small girl. Which usually would get a rather bad telling off from either her parents or great-uncle Peter.

She ultimately always avoided the later of the two as she had a somewhat love-hate relationship with the older man. Something which was currently on show as they were arguing, yet again, however, for a completely different reason than usual.

Nova was left under the supervision of her great-uncle for the weekend her mom was away. Even though usually, it was her dad who would be the one to keep an eye out for the disobedient girl, but as she hadn't seen Derek in a few weeks due to apparent 'business', the task was left down to Peter to make sure she didn't do anything stupid.

But whenever the teen was left alone with him, she had always had great pleasure in annoying the older man; however, he would do the same to her.

Although this time, it had gone slightly too far as when the man had come downstairs from taking a shower, he came to find his niece being brought into the loft, pair of handcuffs around her wrists and Deputy Parrish trailing behind her explaining how the girl had, yet again, been arrested.