"twenty"

❛ boy meets world. ❜

𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 - 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞

𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 - 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. From not hearing anything from his girlfriend or alpha all day to the big game that had snuck up on him, the anxiety he felt was through the roof.

He has spammed the blonde girl with texts and calls once she hadn't replied to his usual, 'good morning x' message, but it was when she didn't turn up to school that he really began to panic.

"Everything's fine. I got a text from Scott this morning, and he said he might be a little late." Stiles huffed out to the younger teen, who now walked beside him into the locker room, ready to get ready for their lacrosse game.

"Well, how late is late? Is he always late? We're playing Devenford Prep again, and this time it's an actual game. He shouldn't be late." Liam replied before being cut off by Coach Finstock. The boy couldn't focus on the conversation at hand, so was quick to change into his uniform and walk onto the field, the Stilinski boy in tow. Sending a swift wave to Mason, the two boys settled themselves on the bench which surrounded the largely populated bleachers.

"They're still not here." The Dunbar teen mumbled out under his breath once he had looked around him in hopes the late teens had turned up. Stiles soon became sick of his whining, however, and snapped at him slightly.

"Okay, what's really going on? Did Nova not reply to one of your lovey-dovey text messages? Or are you nervous about the full moon? It's not for another twenty four hours. Liam, you're gonna be fine. Okay? Just try not to rage out on anyone." He grumbled out as the younger teen's anxiety had started to rub off on him.

"We're gonna lose without him," Liam replied as the two got up from playing with their sticks. Walking onto the field, they spotted the old boys school, which neither liked, so they were quick to distract themselves with chit chat before the whistle blew.

"What time did Nova leave yours this morning? She wasn't in chemistry... and she might not be answering any of my texts." The younger teen asked as he got into his stance, ready to play. However, the reply he got from the other teen was not something he wanted to hear.

"What? She didn't stay at mine? She said she was at yours?"

The boy's heart sunk. He didn't know what to think. His girlfriend had lied to him about her whereabouts, and considering Nova was usually very upfront about things, it just didn't sit right - she was missing. It seemed like Stiles concluded the same thing as he quickly ran off to his dad, demanding that they find the girl no one had heard from.

It was the coach's booming voice that caught him out of his troubled stance. Liam debated playing the game, but with a final stern glance from the Stilinski teen before running off, he soon threw the ball to his team members.