"eleven"

❛ perishable. ❜

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧. After Kate and the berserkers had invaded the hospital, the pack was at the previous night and revealed to the girl what her fate was; the teen wished she was born a human.

She hadn't told anyone of what Kate had said to her, mainly because the pack had bigger things to deal with as their benefactor plan hadn't worked, but Nova also blamed it on the fact that she didn't believe the blonde woman in the slightest - something which wasn't entirely true. Nova had tried to be the same bubbly girl that she usually was, but at the back of her mind, she kept on playing over and over what the Argent woman had said - that she needed to kill somebody.

However, this time as it ran in her mind, Stiles quickly shoved the girl standing next to him, which seemed to snap her out of her dazed state.

"If you're not going to listen to us, you can sit in the jeep," The boy huffed out as he quickly passed the younger girl his keys. The two, plus Lydia, had just walked into the sheriff's office and began to tell the man about the banshees grandmother when the blonde girl decided not to listen.

And instead of a witty response back to the human, Nova unhappily grabbed the teens keys and began to head out of the building. What she never expected to see when she just started to leave the jail was a half-naked Deputy Parrish walk through the doors - looking like he had just stepped out of a burning building.

"You look like an open autopsy-"

Nova was soon cut off by the man pushing past her, and before the girl could even blink, he had killed another cop. Sheriff Stilinski had been shot, and the siren finally noticed that the man wasn't entirely human. This now lead her to sitting on her couch at home while her dad checked over the man who had survived being burnt alive.

Originally, Nova wanted to go to the hospital to see how her favourite non-biological parent was doing, but Lydia soon dragged her home as it was a school night and the girl had already lost enough sleep.

"He covered you in gasoline?" Derek questioned the man once he had examined his whole body, which was perfectly fine. However, before the man could reply, Nova quickly spoke up from where she now lay back on the leather chair.

"Are you sure that you didn't know that you couldn't burn, because I call liar, liar, pants of fire - literally," The girl rambled on as the group in front of her sighed slightly at her annoying comments.

"And you know that one quote, 'some people fear the fire. Some become it', you really took that to a whole new level, didn't you." As always, though, the pack decided to ignore the blonde's sarcastic remark and instead carried on finding out what the hell was going on with the deputy, who looked utterly confused once her dad brought up the bestiary.