"seven"

❛ the big night. ❜

"𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐭

"𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐚, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐭." After the blonde had met up with the pack at lunch, the girl was brought into a conversation she didn't want to have with Stiles, but Nova had said something about her mother's absence from her life which caused an argument to arise from the Stilinski boy about Morgan.

However, before the teen could come back with a witty comeback about how her dad would beat Stiles ass for saying that, a commotion arose. Scott grabbed onto the two arguing friends and pulled them over to where the opposing lacrosse teams bus had just pulled up.

"Hey, what's going on, prep students? Welcome to our little public high school. How you doing?" Stiles quickly blurted out to the boy, who had seemingly angered Liam as the beta was practically shaking with fury. But Brett didn't even acknowledge the strange boy, instead focusing on the girl who was next to him.

"You're Nova Hale, right? I'm Brett. People tell me you're quite the tease. I'll take you out after the game." Brett cockily stated the blonde, who was very well known in both the supernatural world and the human one. Nova only scoffed as even though the teenager in front of her was beautiful, she hated people who thought they could get anything by just demanding it, which was strange because that was what her supernatural ability was.

"Oh, really? Well, Brian, did they also tell you that I can break your finger in six different ways?" Students laughed at her comment as they all knew she meant it, and her smile only grew when she heard Liam growl out slightly at the fact that Brett had asked out the girl he had a crush on.

But before the beta could intervene, both Stiles and Scott pulled the boy into the school so he could calm down in the locker room. The blonde was about to follow, but she noticed the sad look upon Mason's face as he watched his best friend being taken away by two other guys. Nova knew what it felt like to be left out of something. So she quickly walked up to the boy and linked her arm through his.

"Save a seat for me tonight?" She asked the boy as she guided him back into school. Mason grinned quickly before nodding as he enjoyed the girl's company a lot and secretly loved the attention he was getting from hanging out with the popular Hale girl.

The night came quicker than Nova expected as one minute she was on facetime with Mason, then the next she was sitting on the cold benches next to Kira while waiting for the Hewitt boy to arrive. Luckily neither of the blonde's parents were home - yet again - so she quickly walked to the lacrosse game that now had an element of danger to it as apparently Garett was the packs suspect when it came to the assassin. While Kira and Scott spoke about the killings, Nova spotted Mason and quickly said goodbye to the two.