"three"

❛ muted. ❜

"𝐆𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨!" The rather rude comment echoed though the loft and immediately made Nova's parents raise their eyebrows in shock at their daughter's harsh tone

But once the teen girl had walked around the corner of the loft and into the living room where her parents, along with Peter and Braeden, sat on the lofts couches, she soon squeaked out a "kidding" when she saw her mom and dads disapproving faces at her 'joke'.

However, their attention was soon brought elsewhere as Braeden placed her feet up on the coffee table in a demanding manner. All the woman wanted to do was get down to business on why she was still hanging around in Beacon Hills after helping the Hale man get back from Mexico.

"That table's Italian," Peter growled out to the woman who just smirked back. This interested Nova as she loved anyone who could irritate her great uncle, something which Braeden was quickly able to do.

"So are these boots."

Nova snorted at the statement just like both her parents did, which made Peter huff out in annoyance at his family not taking his side - yet again. Morgan and Derek had both taken a liking to the mercenary, and thankfully she was willing to help them find Kate to get back the money she stole.

But this was the least of the blonde's worries as she was now running late her first class, so with a swift goodbye - something which Derek didn't allow as he pulled his daughter into a tight hug, just as Morgan did - the girl then made her way to school.

Finally, once she had made it to her first period, the girl's classes seemed to go by rather quickly. Mainly because she wasn't listening to them, and the fact that she didn't have many friends in her grade made the teen block out most of her time at school. It was never Nova's intentions not to make friends in her classes, but once she joined Beacon Hills high school, she was already good friends with the pack. It was just natural to her not to have to talk to anyone else.

This didn't mean that the blonde wasn't known around school, hell everybody knew the Hale girl due to her father, which made the teen one of the most popular girls in school, but as much as Nova enjoyed attention from her peers, she didn't act into it too much.

Now, after class, both Stiles and Scott had lacrosse tryouts, but since Nova had begged the Stilinski boy for a ride home, she had to wait around until they were both done. Luckily the blonde wasn't alone as she soon spotted Kira and Malia on the bleachers and happily made her way over to them. After a few minutes of Nova admiring the teen boys running on the field, it was the werecoyote that decided to speak up.