Broken beyond repair (Leon x Jessie, part 2)

The shock that floods over me in the next minute is astonishing. A green Skittle? That can only mean one of two things:

A) Someone is messing with me

B) It was really Leon! He likes me?

Leon Littlefoot, the most popular boy in school, falling for a quiet nerd such as myself is unheard of. How could he even be attracted to me? I mean, we are friends, but I always assumed he didn't feel the same way about me as I did for him. I guess that I have been proved wrong. I can't believe it! The guy I like likes me back!

I decide to text my BFF, Penny to tell her the great news.

Me- OMG OMG OMG!

🖤🏴‍☠️Emo pirate🏴‍☠️🖤- what?

Me- YOU KNOW WHO KINDA SORTA MAYBE ASKED ME OUT!

🖤🏴‍☠️Emo pirate🏴‍☠️🖤- leon?

Me- YES 😁😍

🖤🏴‍☠️Emo pirate🏴‍☠️🖤- how did he kinda ask u out? 

Me- He gave me a basket of goodies, all red. Than gave me a card that said that there is a one different from the rest. And it was green!

🖤🏴‍☠️Emo pirate🏴‍☠️🖤- oh. it might not be him tho.

Me- Penny, ofc it is him. Who else would do that?

🖤🏴‍☠️Emo pirate🏴‍☠️🖤- dunno. 

Me- I guess. But what if it is him.

🖤🏴‍☠️Emo pirate🏴‍☠️🖤- than u will have a bf. 

Me- IKR its so exciting.

🖤🏴‍☠️Emo pirate🏴‍☠️🖤- yea. lucky 😶

Me- Aww, Pen don't be upset. Even if we do start dating I will always have time for you! Love you 😘 (and I promise, one day you will find the perfect girlfriend :)

🖤🏴‍☠️Emo pirate🏴‍☠️🖤- im not upset. im happy for you. its just i wish i had someone. and im sorry that i am taking away from ur happiness. 

Me- No, don't worry. :)

I put my phone back in my bag and start walking. I need to find Leon. And it's like the fates want good things for me. Because, right there in the hallway, is Leon. And he's alone. It's time to make my move. 

"Hey Leon!" I say, running up to him.

"Hey, Jess what's up?" He asks, and I notice a blush coming on. 

"Nothing much. But there is something I wanted to talk to you about."

He blushes even deeper and turns away for a second. 

"Okay, what is it?" He asks, trying to keep the nervousness out of his voice.

"I just wanted to say... THANK YOU! For the sweets and inviting me to the dance. I really like you Leon, like a lot. And I have for a while now. It would be my honor to go to the dance with you!"

"Really? Wow. Well... you are welcome, but it was no biggie."

"Well, I still appreciate i-"

He cuts me off be leaning into me and slipping his lips onto mine. And I don't resist. I kiss back. And I don't let go for another minute. 

After, he caresses my face with his hand. 

"Man, you know how long I have been waiting to do that?" He asks. 

"How long?" 

"Two years."

"It's been 2 ½ years waiting to feel your lips on mine."

"Wow."

"Yeah."

He shifts from one foot to another before leaning in again. And we kiss, again.

"I love you Jessie Junker."

"I love you too, Leon Littlefoot."

He brushes my hair away from my face, and pulls me closer to him. I don't let go. I hold on, savoring the moment. 

The End

(Of this one)