Uncle Lou is here for you! (Lou x Surge, part 2)

"Wow, that was awfully nice of him. And he doesn't even know us." Max commented.

"Yeah.." I said dreamily, staring into space.

"Sounds like someone has a crush.." Max teased.

"Yeah.. he's cute.." I answered.

"Well, how about you ask him out?" Max offered.

"What? We hardly know each other!" I responded.

"Well, that certainly is a good way to get to know someone better." Max pointed out.

"Hmm. I'll think about it."

After about five minutes or so, Lou came back out with our snow cones.

"Here ya go!" He beamed.

"Okay, thanks!" Max said, taking her snow cone. She walked off, winking at me.

"Hey, thanks for everything." I said to Lou.

"No problem! Our motto is Uncle Lou is here for you! So I'll always be there for anyone and everyone in need."

"Well, I just wanted to ask you something. And by the way, that's a cool motto." I commented.

"Thanks! Now, what was it you needed to ask me?" He said, handing me my snow cone.

"Uh.. I know this seems sudden but would you like to go out with me sometime?" I asked.

"Sure! And I was going to ask you the same thing." He replied, chipper.

"Really?"

"Yes! Now, where should we meet up?"

After deciding to have dinner at Shelly's Surf N' Turf this Thursday at 6:30 PM the question becomes what will we do?

Two days before our date Lou asks if I would like to go see the latest hit movie, Doom Game.® With classic characters like Thunder Dude, The Incredible Bulk, Titanium Man, Captain Germany, Rhonda (or Magenta Witch), Spider Boy and Tarantula Lady will fight the evil Snap Man® who will snap his fingers and a quarter of the universe will disappear. Will the hero's defeat him and collect all five Limitation Rocks before it's too late?

And that brings us to today. I'm so excited to get to know him, to talk, to laugh, to dance, to kiss... get married, buy a house together, adopt kids...

WOAH THERE SURGE, NO NEED TO GET AHEAD OF YOURSELF! I think.

It's hard not to when I'm about to go on a date with someone I really admire. So kind and sweet.

Because I am in my own world, I almost miss the doorbell. Luckily, I hear it just in time.

I run to the door, engulfing Lou in a hug.

"Hiya! Are you excited for our date?" I ask him.

"Yes! Can't wait!" He replies.

"Well, let's go!" I respond.

"Alright!"

Hand in hand, we walk down to his car.

I'm smiling like an idiot but I don't care.

Why?

Because I've found someone. I can feel it. And I can tell great things are going to come from our relationship. 

The end.