Uncle Lou is here for you! (Lou x Surge)

Credit to the rightful owner! @fukduder on Twitter!
Request from stupiidsimp

This will be told from Surge's POV

Also, robots will be humanized.

I remember that day vividly. A hot summer afternoon, after a nice long run around Super City with my best friend Max. We were craving something sweet after we had been running for so long. Besides, we deserved it. Being a hero by night was something most people underrated. For our day jobs, we made Max Energy Drinks™, packaged them up and shipped them to the people that had placed orders.

By night, we protected the city from evils that lurked within. Obviously, not every night because if we did we wouldn't be able to function.

Sometimes, like today, we finished work early. So we had decided to go for a run. It had been very tiring and I was ready to just relax on the sofa with something sweet.

First, we needed to get a sweet. So we went to the shop that had just opened called "Bad to the cone" a snow cone shop, I noticed upon walking in.

And that was when I saw him.

Beautiful, white-blue messy hair. Skin as pale as fresh fallen snow. Eyes that were a mix of the ocean and fresh-cut grass.

He was perfect.

"Surge? Are you good?" Max asked, shaking me out of my daydream.

"Huh? Oh, yeah." I replied lazily.

"Okay... Well, I was going to get the Tiger's Blood snow cone. How about you?" She asked.

"Umm... I don't know. Maybe I can ask the worker?" I commented.

"Sure."

Nervously, I walked up to him.

"Hiya! Welcome to Bad to the cone! What can I get ya folks today?" The employee asked. I noticed a nametag on his uniform.

Lou.

"Erm, I figured since you work here you would know which flavors are good." I nervously asked.

"Sure! It depends what you are craving though. Fruit or candy?" He responded.

"Fruit." I replied.

"Well okay then! I would recommend Mango Tango, Blueberry Twirl, Raspberry Crush or Sour Apple!" He happily said.

"Okay!" I replied, a little too chipper.

After thinking for a minute, I finally made up my mind.

"I'll take the Mango Tango." I replied.

"Cool! And you?" He asked Max who I noticed was standing next to me.

"One Tigers Blood, please." She ordered.

"Alrighty folks! Cash or card?" He answered.

"Uhmm.." It then occurred to me that I didn't have any money. I looked at Max, who in response flipped her pockets inside out, showing that they were empty.

"I'm sorry, but we don't have any money. Well, it's not that we don't have money, we just forgot.. And I'm rambling. I'm so sorry, we will leave." I said, pulling Max next to me towards the exit.

"Nah, don't worry! I'll pay for you. Enjoy!" Lou smiled at both of us as he went into the back to make our treats.