Finally, my fifteen minutes of flame! (Lou x Amber)

Request from Nutella_BS !

~Art isn't mine! Credit to the rightful owner!

~Will be told in 3rd person POV

"And Amber, we would like you to perform your fire act! We think it would go great with El Primo's wrestling and Poco's music! The three of you all have great talent, and we are sure you could do something great with it!" 

Amber remembered that day, clear as the sky right after it rains. She hadn't thought that her one-person act would get so much love and attention. Clearly, she was wrong. The council of Starr Park had watched her with bright eyes and keen interest. She had felt exhilarated after it ended, joy spreading throughout her body and making her feel loved in every way possible.

Now, she knew that she was just a beginner and people like El Primo and Poco had been practicing for events like these for years on end. 

That didn't matter to her. A show was still a show. On top of that, she was performing alone, so people would come to see her, and only her. 

And while she was only performing for fifteen minutes, she knew. Deep down inside she knew that this was gonna be great. 

She couldn't wait! 

Well, she would have to because the show wasn't for another week.

Oh well, better start practicing!

🔥🔥🔥

Working at an ice cream shop was impossibly hard, especially when it was a million degrees outside. 

Also, the fact that Lou was the only worker there didn't help either. 

He stood behind the cash register, ringing up order after order and then quickly grabbing his scoop and scooping up the ice cream.

Needless to say, it was chaos. 

"EDDDDDGARRRRRRR LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK! IT'S LOU! I HAFTA GET AN AUTOGRAPH! THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!" 

Lou looked around to see where the voice was coming from, and he was quite frankly a bit terrified too. 

"LOU! WILL YOU SIGN MY FACE?" 

When Lou looked back to where he was looking before, there was a crazy-looking white-haired girl hunched over the counter.

While Lou was deeply disturbed, she didn't seem threatening so he grabbed a pen from the counter and signed her forehead.

~꒒ꄲ꒦ꏂ, ꒒ꄲ꒤. He wrote. 

"AHHHHH THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!" The girl ran off without another word.

Lou shook his head and went back to taking people's orders. 

Oh, what a day in the life of Lou. 

🍧🍧🍧

Amber smiled, looking at herself in the mirror. She twirled, making her dress spin. 

She had to admit, her outfit was gorgeous. A long, ruffled dress that started out black but when it got to the ruffles it faded out into red, orange, and yellow. She also had on flame boots and ombre tights.

Her hair was pulled back into a braided bun.

"AMBER, SHOWTIME IN 5 MINUTES!" Someone yelled.

"THANK YOU FIVE!" She shouted back.

She grinned. She couldn't wait.

+++

Walking out on the stage was the best thing she had ever experienced. She smiled wide and waved to her fans. She grabbed her fire sticks (A/N it's 11:30 at night and I'm too tired to look up what they are called.) and proceeded to start her routine.