Best moment of my life! (Colette x Edgar, part 2)

~This will also be told in Edgar's POV

~Quick note, I am making his dad Bull and sister Bibi. (This probably isn't accurate, but hey, fanfiction)

I stand in front of my bathroom mirror, putting the finishing touches on my outfit. A black shirt with a white skull, and ripped black jeans. I'm not wearing any eyeliner, so in reality I have actually dulled my look. Laid back and casual, that's what I'm going for. And we are only going to an amusement park, so I don't need to wear anything fancy.

Right?

I am interrupted from my thought process by a knock on the door.

"Edgar? You ready?" I hear my sister Bibi say from outside the door.

"In a sec!" I yell back, gelling my hair. I mean, not fancy, and looks pretty causal considering the fact it only took me two minutes to do.

I grab the bottle of my father's "Obsession" cologne and spray some on my wrists, neck and chest. A bit overboard? Maybe. But I think I smell good. Hopefully Colette likes it.

"EDGAR LETS GO!" I hear my father, Bull yell through the door. I roll my eyes as I slip my phone into my jean pocket, make sure I have enough money in my wallet, and check myself one more time before unlocking the door and stepping into the hallway.

🖤🖤🖤

"Do you guys really have to come on my first date?" I ask, the annoyance in my voice obvious.

"No, idiot. We are dropping you off a couple blocks away from the theme park so she doesn't see us." Bibi snaps.

"Don't be salty." I comment.

"Really? Cuz we have discussed this enough times alre-"

She is cut of by our Dad who strides into the room.

"Is that arguing I hear? Bibi, stay home." He says.

"What? But I didn't do anything..."

"Yes, but this is a guy-to-guy sort of thing. I need to give him dating advice and.." He trails off as Bibi looks disguised.

"Have fun at your Bro Fest, Edgar. Hope it is super cringe!" Bibi smiles before walking away.

"Uh.. I guess let's go then?"

"I guess we shall!"

🖤🖤🖤

"So, Edgar. Treat her like she matters. Be respectful. Listen. Lean in close to her, but only if she wants you to." My dad says with confidence.

"Uh, okay.."

"Also, make sure she notices you like her. Be nice. Make a joke here and there. Laugh if she says something funny. Buy her things..."

I'm sure my dad is still talking, but at this point I am done listening, because I am daydreaming about Colette. Like what we will do when we get there, if we have our first kiss, buying a house together, getting married, having our first kid... maybe I'm getting a bit to ahead of myself, but I'm too excited to care. I get to go on a date with the girl of my dreams!

I hardly notice we have stopped until my Dad shakes me.

"Edgar? You ready?" He asks.

"Yeah."

"Okay, well remember what I told you. Have fun!" He calls over his shoulder as he turns his head to watch me get out of the car.

"Bye Dad, see you later."

"Bye Edgar."

🖤🖤🖤

I'm walking up to the gate of Starr Park when I see her standing there. She notices me to, because she waves. I run over to her.

She is beautiful. She wears a light blue dress that is simple and short (not too short, just not like a Wedding dress,) black boots, gold star earrings and a necklace. Her hair is still pulled behind in her usual ponytail, and she wears a light makeup. Stunning. The usual strawberry smell is replaced with something different, while delightful I can't make out the smell.

"You look beautiful." I say, since I am star-struck at her beauty.

"Aww thanks! So do you." She says leaning in to me.

"What type of perfume is that?" I ask.

"Not A Perfume." She reply's.

"You aren't wearing any?"

She laughs.

"No silly, the name of the perfume is Not A Perfume."

"Ohhh..."

"Yeah, silly."

We are both silent for a minute.

"So.. what ride do you wanna go on first?" I ask.

"How about... The Tunnel of Love?" She asks. Wow, out first ride and first date and she wants to go on that one?

"I'm down. Isn't that were all the.. ya know... stuff happens?"

She giggles.

"Yes, but trust me. Nothing down there will happen that I don't want to..." She says mischievously, taking my hand and leaning me toward the ride.

I follow her lead, all the while wondering what she means...

Quick note~

I will write/publish part 3 tomorrow. I really didn't think it would be this long. Also, next one-shot will be Max x Bea.

:)