Playtime is over (Rico x Sprout)

Request from- @itisiMind!

This will be told from Sprout's POV

Andddddddddd..... DONE! 

Finally! After hours of work... I figured it out! 

How to attach...

A prank flower...

To a real bouquet of flowers...

To give to my boyfriend! 

He'll love it! (This is our weird way of showing affection, through random pranks.) 

When he walks in the door I'll start blathering his ear off about plants. Then, I'll show him a plant. And then another one (this will be the one with the fake flower) and ask him to sniff. If all goes according to plan, he'll get a bit wet and confused and I'll get a good laugh. 

I can't wait!

It's right at that moment I hear the door open. 

Rico.

He's here! 

I walk towards the door, plant in hand, goofy smile on my face. 

"Hi babe! So, did I tell you about this new plant? Its called the Bittersweetis Shipitis Colgaris and it smells like..." I continue to babble about the made up plant in hand. 

A smile spreads across Rico's face. He holds up a hand to stop me from talking. I obey. 

"I was walking today and tripped on a flower because I was trying to pick it for you, until I realized it wasn't a flower and was in fact... a weed... but I looked cool. So I brought it for you anyway. Also, I saw a dog today. It barked at me because I meowed at it. Then it chased me around the block... so I jumped over a fence. I dropped the flower through, and had to go back. Then the dog almost bit me. So I ran. Faster. And finally here. Also, I brought you a gumball!" Rico says, a silly sweetness in his voice. He can be so random, so weird and do the most chaotic things. But he is also amazingly sweet, and would be willing to do anything for you, like risking getting bit by a dog to do something nice for you. 

He's too amazing for words. So amazing, that he deserves...

A nice big...

Amazing...

SOAKING FROM A FLOWER!

So I grab the other flower pot, and ask him to smell. He leans in... and...

I PRESS THE BUTTON! 

He sputters, laughing like a crazy person. 

"Dang man, you got me! Nice one. I needed that after today. Thanks bro!" 

"Yeah of course!" I reply.

"Now.. I have something to give you! The flower got crushed in my pocket, but here is a gumball!" 

I take the gumball from him. A very sweet flavor fills my mouth. To sweet. 

It dawns on me. 

I just ate Play-Doh.

I spit it out, while Rico laughs. 

"I suppose I deserve that." I say, chuckling. Rico laughs even harder. 

"Come here, ya big goof. Bring it in." I say, motioning Rico towards me. He hugs me back. No more pranks for now..

Playtime is over, because I'm right here with the person I love. 

The end.