The kiss ~~

Hope you guys like it !!❤️❤️

Xoxo...

The party was fun, good music, and good food; up until I go into an room, thinking it was the washroom to find my boyfriend "sleeping" with someone else. I stare at Tommy as he and the girl starts to kiss, holding her cheek with his hand, not noticing my presence. " Tommy!?" He ignores me, still enjoying his moment.

Pain and anger fill up inside of me, he's never done this before, why now ? Tears fall down my eyes and roll onto my cheeks. I run away, not knowing where I'm going, too much pain inside to even care....he doesn't care anyways...My chest tightens, my heart not being able to take the pain; wishing someone would just come and tear my heart right out, not wanting to feel anything right now. Breathing hurts, crying hurts, feeling hurt, I can't take this anymore.

I wake up in my room, not knowing how I got here, all a blur. Still wearing the same clothes but all dirty from who knows what. A stab of pain comes from my arms, as I see cuts along my arms. Tears burst out of my eyes.

I hear the doorbell ring not wanting to get up, but the person on the other side not taking no for an answer.

Thomas stands in front of the door, looking terrible; hair messy, clothes buttoned on wrong, and eyes puffy red.

"(Y/N)...I don't know ...what happened last night" I bite my lips to keep them from trembling, hearing my name come from him hurts. I walk away not wanting to talk to him, not wanting to even look at him. He grabs my arm, "(Y/N)!!...I'm sorry!! I don't know why-" I couldn't take this anymore, I couldn't take us anymore. I whisper, having no energy left, "Tommy, please let go..." He squeezes my arm harder about to speak, until he notices my scars, "(Y/N)!! What the hell is this !? What were you thinking?! Why would you do this?!"

"THOMAS!! You had sex with a freaking stranger !! You don't even know her !! Was I not good enough for you !? Was I not pretty enough for you?! You told me so many things about our future!! We're they all just lies?! I-"

"(Y/N) I really-" I let everything out hoping I would feel better, "shut up!! I don't wanna hear it Tommy!! It hurts... It hurts so much knowing that the person I loved cheated on me!! You didn't even care when i called your name!" My legs tremble, falling to the ground. I can hear Thomas crying now, sniffling here and then. He kneels down trying to help me up but I push him away with the strength I have left. The hurt look on his face makes me cry even more.

"(Y/N)... I really am sorry" the hurt sound of his voice soothes me a little, knowing that he actually means it...but that won't heal all of my scars, that can't take away everything that's happened. "(Y/N)...please...you have to believe me...(Y/N) I love you, I love you so much please..." My head still sulked down, not wanting to look at him in the eyes yet. I look up into his eyes, all red and sad. He comes down and kisses me passionately, holding onto me so tightly like he never wants to let me go, his tears falling onto my face.

He holds onto my hand, our eyes locking stares. I feel my body shut down, feeling no more strength left in my body. "(Y/N)!!!!! (Y/N)!!!! ARE YOU OK??! (Y/N)??!!"

Sirens and cries are all I hear...then absolute silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it !!! So yea.. She died in the end, pretty depressing BUT I will make sure that there will be wayy more happy ones then sad ones thank you !!

Xoxo...