Being jealous~~

Thank you all for reading!!!

"(Y/N)..." I look over at Thomas who holds a disapproving look with my outfit. I go closer to him, bringing my arms around his broad shoulder. "Your just going to meet my cousin...why show some skin?" We both laugh as Thomas kisses my forehead and rubs my back. "I know Tommy...but I want your entire family to like me! By the way, what's your cousins name again ?"

He looks down at me, "Dylan, now go wear sweatpants and a sweater" We laugh again as I find somthing more "appropriate".

I decide on wearing black leggings with a crop top.

*ding dong*

Thomas bites his lips nervously as we both walk to open the door.

"Hey Thomas!!" I watch as both of them exchange smiles and hugs. Dylan wears tight black jeans with a casual tee.

His eyes catch mine as he comes closer, "Heyy!! You must be the one and only (Y/N)!!" He kisses me on both cheeks hugging me very tightly after. I glance at Thomas, noticing his annoyed stare at the ground. Dylan holds onto my shoulders, "you really are beautiful...Tommy, are you sure she's your girl?!" He laughs as Thomas pulls me towards him, aggressively kissing me. He stares in my eyes and whispers, "I love you" I smile as I kiss his cheek.

I turn around finding Dylan staring at my bottom, "(Y/N), you got a really nice bum you know that?" I shakily laugh, uncertain of what to say. I feel the tension in the air. Maybe they're not close... Thomas grabs hold of my bum and stares at Dylan for who knows how long.

Dylan lets out a laugh.

"Okay! okay! I'm sorry for trying to flirt, Thomas" they both laugh, while Thomas holds onto my hands.

I start to get tired of standing around while the two of them catch up, "let's go now?" They both look at me and nods.

"We'll meet you there, Dylan!" We both wave as we seperate into different cars; me and Thomas in his car and Dylan's in his. I finish buckling up my seat belt, noticing that Thomas didn't start the car yet. I furrow my brows, worried.

"What's wrong Tom?" I push his hair back as he bites his lip. "I don't know...(Y/N).. I just don't like the way he looks at you..." Thomas looks into my eyes and at my lips. I unbuckle my seat belt and haul my legs over him. I lean into his chest, "Are you jealous Tommy?" I lift up an eyebrow while smirking. He sternly looks into my eyes, "I'm very jealous" he holds onto the word "very". I look up at him as he brushes his fingers through my hair carefully untangling it. His arms wrap around my body as he bites my lip. I tug onto his hair my grip tightening. He pushes me away, our distance coming further apart.

"Why're you so beautiful ?" I kiss his cheek and slide back into my seat, his hand holding onto my thigh. "Tommy, your really cute when your jealous" he squeezes my thigh harder, "your mine"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you all so much for reading!! I really appreaciate it !!

Xoxo.....