Someone so Perfect part 2

Hello everyone!! Thank you so much!! I've been listening to gasoline by Troye Sivan while writing this!!

~~~~~

Thomas's POV

No...I don't understand what's happening right now...My head hurts...

I let go of Cassie, still confused on why I held her in the first place.

"(Y/N)!!!" I try to run after her, but failing as Cassie holds onto my arm.

I look at her face; her makeup running down her face and tears everywhere. She bites her lip, probably to stop it from shaking. I shouldn't stay...(Y/N) is probably crying somewhere too...

"Tommy...Tommy you can't leave me...I don't...want to go back to him...it hurts so much...Tommy please...I love you"

I lean in kissing her lips, as she clenches onto my bear shoulder. (Y/N)...I don't know what's gotten into me.

I finally find the strength to push her away from my embrace. The hurt look on her face shows it all. She needs me...

"Thomas please..."

This is a mistake...I can't do this...

"Okay...don't worry, your safe with me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV

I stare up into the night sky, stars not so visible as it was the last time I came here. The grass tickles the back of my body as I lay on it. This vast green area of space is my place to reflect... this place is where Thomas always took me when I was feeling upset...I guess I have to learn to take myself. My body shivers thinking of him. I knew I wasn't good enough, why would I ever think that I could be enough for him. The tears that I was holding back inside came out, pouring down out of my eyes faster then I thought they would. My heart starts to throb, almost being able to beat out of my chest. I will never become as pretty as her no matter how much I try.

My phone rings; surprised at the caller ID...Thomas.

I decide to pick up after all of the ringing, scared that if I waited any longer the call would end and he would never call again.

"Hello?" i cringe as my voice croaks out, giving away that I cried for 3 hours straight- which I didn't want to point out.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N), where are you? Your not at home! Or at any of your friends house! (Y/N) come home...!" Thomas's worried voice makes me smile, filling my heart with warmth because at least he still cared enough to call me...unless someome else told him to.

"It's okay Thomas...You don't have to apologize to me, I understand that you still love her..." I hang up the phone right after, not wanting to hear his respond. Honestly I don't care if I'm acting stubborn, it hurts to much to even try to think of going back home. I just want to stay here for a night...without anyone, I'm done and tired of thinking what everyone else is thinking about me, it hurts me too much...it sickens me.

After his 5th call he stops...probably giving up. My breathing slows.

"(Y/N)!!" My eyes open hearing Thomas's name as I sit up looking around. I see a dark figure a few meters away...Thomas.

"(Y/N)!!!" I stand up, my body shivering and shaking, scared to death of why he's here. Please don't hurt me anymore...

He comes in front of me, holding onto my shoulders. I can't look him in the eyes...to afraid.

"(y/n)...I'm sorry"

My eyes stay glued to the grass We're standing on. He brings up my chin to make our eyes lock into each other's, but I push away from his grip. I'm done.

He hugs me tightly. I can feel his body shaking.

"(Y/n) you have to beleive me...I love you (Y/N)"

My knees finally break after the long pause, too tired and careless. I shake my head into my hands, "Tommy...Thomas go away" My voice shakes while my body trembles. He gets up and slowly walks away.

Dont be dumb, (Y/N)... Too late, the urge in my heart telling me to do so.

"TOMMY!!" I jump onto him as we kiss, both longing for the others. I don't care if he loves someone else...I need him.

~~~~~

"Thomas !?" I enter his house to find him pressing Cassie onto his wall, her hands on his waist, their kisses fast and messy. I choke back the tears...I know that I will never be pretty enough...or skinny enough...

But I can't live without him...so I have to deal with him.

I'm stuck in this story...and I don't know how to get out.

~~~~~~~

Thank you all so much for reading!!!

Xoxo...