I'm dying~~

Hello everyone!! Requests are well accepted !

Xoxo...

....................

I fry my eggs, preparing myself breakfast since Thomas isn't here. I sigh, already missing him even though he just went to sleep over at one of his mates house for a night. I honestly wonder what they do. I laugh at the thought of Thomas and his friends pillow fighting.

My phone vibrates, telling me I have an text message. I smile noticing that it's from Thomas.

"(Y/N).. Come over..I'm dying"

My heart starts to run, pounding faster then it should. I hope he's okay... .I run to my room, trying to get dressed as fast as possible; grabbing any clothing I see. I almost run out of the door, but thankfully remembering the eggs I fried. I turn them off, running out to Thomas.

....................

I reach his front door, the keys fumbling in my hands, trying to find the right one. I hope he's alright... The door opens and I run up his stairs into his room. My breathing shaky, not wanting to see what lays behind his doors. The door creaks open and I take a peak; Thomas laying in bed shirtless. His arms and legs sprawled everywhere, his super messy hair, and his slightly open mouth. I chuckle at the thought. Wait. I then notice the redness of his skin and his furrowed brows. I walk towards him, placing my hand on his forehead. It's burning hot... I think he has the flu. I bite my lip, wanting to take advantage of a sick Thomas sleeping in front of me. I hold back and turn around, wanting to make his favourite soup to calm down his fever. He grabs hold of my wrist with not much pressure, no inner strength left. "(Y/N)..." He smirks making me smile. He makes room for me on his bed and pulls me in closer. I give in and climb onto bed with him. His body heat making me tingle. He kisses my cheek. "I was gonna surprise you in the morning with breakfast...sorry" I hug him tighter. How is he still thinking of me when he's supposedly "dying". I let go, "I'm gonna make soup for you Tommy, I'll be back" I say while kissing his forehead. He furrows his brows probably wanting the moment too last as much as I did.

I come back with the soup in my hand trying my best not to spill. The medecine clinging against each other in my pocket.

Thomas sits as if he already knew I was making my way up the stairs. He looks so cute when he's tired. I smile at the thought. "(Y/N) I love you" his body falls back down, as I notice he fell asleep. I laugh replaying what happened 2 seconds ago. I put his soup down and lightly pounce on top of him, kissing his warm lips, "I love you too Tommy"

I wiggle my way inside his blankets and hug him tightly, burying my face in his chest, falling asleep.

..........

Thank you guys SOO much for reading !!!

Xoxo....