Homework may not be so bad...

Thanks for reading!!❤️❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit in the library upset that it's Saturday and I'm in the library doing homework. I roll my eyes at the thought that I didn't pay attention in class. My fingers tap on my worksheets, not knowing the answer to any of them.

It is my fault for not listening anyways...but how will I get this done ? My friends obviously weren't paying attention either... I sigh in frustration while furrowing my brows.

"Excuse me... (Y/N).. Right ?" I look up to see a guy I recognize from school.

His brown hair that always flows to the side and his deep brown eyes; eyes that I could get lost in forever. We aren't really friends; merely just classmates who don't even associate with each other. Luckily he's in my math class and will hopefully help me.

He looks down at my paper and laughs.

"You didn't pay attention in class,did you (Y/N)?"

I look at my textbook filled with random writing and doodles and look back into Thomas's eyes laughing, "nope"

He takes a seat beside me, coming closer. He points at one of my equations in my notebook, "this is wrong...instead of multiplying by 50 and adding 20n you just need to multiply by 20n"

"Ooh!! I get it now... Thanks" I smile at him, thanking him a million times in my head.

"Here try this one..." He takes my pencil and writes down an equation for me to solve. I take out my calculator as I try to finish this equation. I feel his stare burn into me. I bite my lip. "Tommy... Stop looking at me like that!!" I put down my pencil and try to look at him the same way. "Like what?!"

"Like..like.. Like I don't know!! Just... Turn around!!" He laughs as he turns around, putting up his hands to show surrender.

I finally finish the equation without his burning stare and tap on his shoulder, "Thomas ? Tommy ??" I go in front of him to find him sleeping, his lips slightly parted. I laugh at the sight While placing my sweater on top of him. "(Y/N)?..." I smile and place my hand onto his shoulder for comfort. "Did you finish?" I smile liking the sound of his sleepy voice, "yea" he smiles and places his hand on top of mine.

He helps me finish all of my homework and gives me some of his notes which by the way is extremely neat. I look at the clock which read 3:00. "Thanks again so much! " we both get up, smiling into each other's eyes. He clears his throat and looks at the ground "if you don't mind (Y/N)... Do you want to help me with my homework?" I look at him surprised. Me? With homework? "Uh Thomas I.. I'm not really good at h-" he smiles, "it's my photography class, I just need to take pictures of things that are inspirational-things that are beautiful!" I laugh at his determination. "Yeah no problem!"

We head out to his car, as I walk out to the passengers seat. Thomas run toward me and opens it for me. I feel the heat rise up in my cheeks, "Thanks Tom" I smile and head in.

He takes out his Camera as he buckles his seatbelt. My gaze shifts to the window focusing on the 2 birds flying together. "(Y/N)?" I look back and he takes a picture. "HEYY!!" We both laugh as I try to fight for the camera, "I probably look terrible let me see!!" He laughs and holds onto my cheek, while staring into my eyes.

"(Y/N).. Your so beautiful"

He leans in and closes the space between us, our lips attaching.

"Can I tell you something, (Y/N)?.."

I nod my head curious to what he's going to say.

"I don't actually have homework...I just wanted to be with y-"

I lean in closer back into his perfect lips. He holds onto me, and starts kissing my cheeks playfully. "Let me help you will all your homework from now on" he smirks as I hit him playfully in the shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you guys so much for reading!!! Love you all

Xoxo...