Clubbing Part 2

My eyes slowly open; still drowsy while the pounding on my head quickens its pace. The bed or whatever I'm lying on is softer than usual. How did I get home? I turn to my side, seeing a stranger sleeping soundly beside me topless. I jolt my body upright into a sitting position as fast as I can, noticing my outfit has changed into a humongous boy shirt in my underwear.

Please don't tell me we had sex...

My eyes roam around the room; big window almost covering an entire wall, bookshelves lining the wall, and this comfy king sized bed. This is definetly not my house. What the heck did I get myself into... I stare back at the stranger as he shifts his body getting a clear glance of his beautiful bodily structure.

"Are.. you.. awake?" His words are slurred by his sleepiness.

I don't reply to the stranger, still unsure wether to trust him or not. The pounding in my head grows as I try to remember the series of events that happened last night.

"Don't worry (Y/N) we didn't do it...if you were wondering.. You past out so I took you into my car out of the loud club. You're friend ran to me though and she took your keys, told me she'll bring it back to your house hopefully...she thought we were hooking up so she didn't bother to take you home, and she wouldn't listen to me anyways"

I smiled, so typical of her.

He sat up and turned to me thinking what to say next.

Thomas POV

2:45 AM

We finally entered my garage, the car just getting into the drive. I glance at (Y/N) noticing her still asleep. "(Y/N)..?" Her eyes flutter open, full of energy. She smiles at me , "Are we having sleep overs because I love sleepovers!!" I smile..she's looks so innocent" I bring her in noticing her stripping,

"we have to wear pajamas!!" I run up to her before she could take out the impotant garments. " okay! Okay! Wait" I ran up the stairs grabbing a shirt.

she took it after saying thank you and started to cuddle with the couch.

We watched movies the entire night, which I won't lie, some were really sad. she fell asleep as I decided to carry her into my bedroom.

She woke up suddenly, "thank..you" she leaned in and kissed me quickly. I started to blush unknowingly...finally laying her onto the bed..she snuggles onto my chest as we fall asleep.

(Y/N) POV

He tells me the entire story While I continue to turn red.

"Im so sorry really !!" He laughs and looks at the window in front of us, "it's okay really" I know I just met the guy... But his lips look so irresistible..I lean in and our lips touch softly. He laughs, "that was unexpected" I laugh with him as he leans in again for another kiss Much deeper.

~~~~

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while!! I'm bacm thiugh!! I hope you like it ! Suggestions are well accepted!! This is also unedited!!

Xoxo...