His Second Choice

Hello everyone!! I know I took forever to write and I'm so sorry!! I have 2 more chapters coming up soon!
~~
A best friend. That's all I'll be. But it's all I got, so I have to put up with it. Tommy knows I love him, but he loves someone else, someone I'll never be...
My phone rings telling me that I have a text message. My eyebrows pinch together as I read the text that Thomas sent me.
'Open the door..please'
I throw my crappy phone on my bed and semi-run down the stairs, worried of why Tommy sent a text like that. My door creaks open as Thomas stands in front of me, his eyes red from crying, his hair barely presentable and his hands reaching forward toward me. The weirdest part wasn't that he was crying, or he looked like he haven't showered in days, the weirdest part was that he reached out for me and wanted my embrace for comfort. He hated giving me embraces cause he didn't want to lead me on...at least that's what I think.
His arms tighten around my waist as I rub my hands on his back. "Shh..What happened?" His cries worsened and his breaths got ragged and uneven.
Anger got to me as I realized that somebody must've done this to make Tommy this upset...he never cries not even in front of me.
Thomas loosened his grip on me and walked over to my couch; his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands. I walked over to him, slowly sitting beside him.
"Do you want to talk about it?" He looked at me, his eyes still red and puffy.
"Tina...she...broke...up...with...me...(Y/N)...she...said...that...she...got....bored.....of...me-"
He finally looked up at me with his shaken eyes and comes in closer, bringing his hand on my cheek. He leaned in and pecked my lips with his. My eyes stay open while his eyes stay closed during this awkward kiss. Thomas comes closer; no space between us and deepens our kiss while my hands come up to his shoulders.
I should've pushed him away. I should've stopped him on his first kiss. But I guess I'm too selfish to care. I've waited so long for him, and even though I know this kiss really means nothing to him I still feel like it could mean something to him, to us.
~
Thomas lays on my bed, fully asleep. His small low snores filling up the room. I laugh at the sight; he really does look like a child when he sleeps. His mouth parts slightly, "Tina..." I turn away tears swelling up in me. Of course that kiss meant nothing, he won't even talk about it... He still loves her, and I can't do anything about it.
I head downstairs for some fresh air.
The cool breeze soothes my trembling skin. I cross my arms together; even though I'm wearing a baggy sweater, my shorts are obviously not helping. The door behind me creaks open as Thomas comes in.
"I'm sorry, (Y/N).." He hugs me from behind, his chin resting on my shoulder. I would be feeling special...but he does this all the time, even when he didn't know about my feelings. "It's okay, I'll forget about it".
Our heads both turn as we hear the doorbell ring.
"Were you expecting visitors? It's like 11pm.." I shake my head slowly while walking to the door.
I open the door to find Tina.
The only thought that came to my head as soon as I saw her was that she was so pretty. She stands there in front of me with her long blonde hair swaying in the air by the wind and her long sleeved crop top with her black shorts. She looks behind me noticing Thomas and runs up to him.
"Tommy!! Baby, I'm so sorry!!! I was just in a bad mood!" She tiptoes pleading for a kiss.
I look away not wanting to watch, after all..I am just a best friend.
~~~
Yayy!! I finally updated ! I'm not really sure if I like this ending ...I might edit it later..idk opinions please!!
Thanks for reading!! Love you all!
Xoxo...