The only person I need

Hello everyone !! This is my first Newt fanfic on these series and will be dedicated to Madison_Sangster .
I just came back from my vacation from the Bahamas, and I'm typing this at 11:35 pm, so hopefully my grammar won't be that terrible!
Xoxo!
~~
I honestly do love her...and I need to tell her before it's too late. She's going to run out in the maze tomorrow...you never know what could happen..but just to be safe I need to tell her.
I sit up from my hammock and walk out to breathe in the fresh air, getting ready to look for her.
"Hey Newt!" Thomas comes up beside me while crossing his arms.
"Hey..have you seen (Y/N)?"
"You need to chill! She'll be fine, I'll even carry her if she gets tired" he smirks and pushes me playfully.
"Shank" I push him back while he laughs it off and walks away.
I finally see her; her long curly brunette hair flows from the wind as she carefully sits down on the grass. I walk up to her slowly.
"(Y/N).."
She turns her head and smiles.
"Hey Newt!"
I decide to sit beside her, as she lays her head onto my shoulder.
"What's wrong Newt? You look upset or something ?"
"I don't want you to go tomorrow .."
"Newt..we already talked about this, they needed someone to go and no one else was willing to volunteer..if I didn't volunteer...then they would've made you go, and your leg.."
"Bloody hell...you told me you wanted to go! There is no way in hell that you are going out in the maze because of me"
"But...Newt, I love you" she leans in with her eyes closed and presses her lips onto mine.
The soft touch makes me forget how to breathe.
Tears form in her eyes as she slowly departs.
"(Y/N).."
"I'm sorry.. I know you don't like me that way.. I just wanted to tell you before I leave tomorrow"
"No, (Y/N) I love you, I love you so much"
I lean in to hug her while her small frame squishes into my body. This is what we have, what we have is right now, and tomorrow won't change anything. I'll go for her tomorrow...she deserves to live, she'll have the future we've all been living for.
~~~
(Y/N) POV
Thomas comes up to me biting his lip.
"(Y/N)... We need to talk..Newt...he's going to run in the maze today for you..I'm sorry"
"WHAT ?! NO!!"
I look at Alby, desperately trying to get him onto my side, "ALBY!! HE CAN'T DO THIS AND YOU KNOW IT!! THE MAZE WILL KILL HIM! YOU CAN'T DO THIS! PLEASE! NO!"
He looks at me with sad eyes; his hands on his forehead massaging his temples. "(Y/N).. I tried to tell him no...he's so eager"
"LET ME GO WITH THEM! PLEASE!"
"We've lost too many people"
Arms come around me from behind.
"(Y/N) stop yelling I could hear you all the way from the garden" he laughs, "stop crying.." He kisses my forehead and hugs me tightly.
"Please don't...Newt..Newt I love you!"
"(Y/N)...I love you too, that's why I'm doing this..I love you so much"
We look into each other's eyes carefully trying not to blink, not wanting to miss anything.
"Newt! We gotta go!"
He kisses my lips one more time and runs off.
I fall to my knees, praying that they'll come back...he'll come back.
I love you.
~~~
I honestly didn't know where this story was going. I feel like all of my stories end up being sad .. I'll probably edit this in the morning! Good night! Or good morning! Wherever you guys are! ❤️
Xoxo...