You won't remember anyways part 2~~~

Thank you for reading!!

~~~~~~~~~

I slowly open my eyes, breathing in his familiar scent. It's sad to know that my nightmares aren't as worse as reality. My heart starts to beat, scared of the consequences of what I've done. He'll probably hate me for saying all of those things. I don't want to deal with all of this... Wouldn't it be better if I was gone?.. I wouldn't have to be se sad.

A tear falls out as I quietly get up from bed and into the washroom. My breathing fastens as I search for a blade and any pills. I shiver as the cold blade touches my skin, my blood dripping onto the washroom sink.

"(Y/N)?!" I look up from my arm to see Thomas; his hair messy, his eye bags humongous, and his ruffled shirt. I miss this sight...

He grabs my arm alittle too hard pulling me to sit on the toilet as he searches for bandages.

"Stop. Thomas please stop." I bite my lip, terrified.

"No...why're you doing this to yourself? (Y/N) I don't understand!" Tears start to fall out from his eyes, making his deep brown eyes glazed. He hates crying...

He holds my cheek with his free arm making me stare into his eyes, as he leans in.

Our lips touch as I squeeze my eyes shut. We can't do this...

"Stop" I push him away, a hurt look on his face.

"(Y/N)...I-"

"YOU CANT JUST COME AND SEE ME, ACTING AS IF EVERYTHINGS ALRIGHT" I loudly yell, my voice echoing throughout the washroom making it sound louder. Tears stream down everywhere. "IT HURTS...so much" my entire body shakes, as he tries to rub my back but failing as I push him away again.

"(Y/N)... I know what I did was wrong...and I know that you've been in so much pain...but that doesn't mean I wasn't in pain...I missed you so freaking much, I called you so many times only to find out you changed your number, (Y/N)... I couldn't stop thinking about you...I tried so hard, I slept with so many girls to distract me from you, but I only ever thought of was you..."

My chest tightens as more tears stream out, not knowing how im able to produce this much tears. I calm down a little, as Thomas continues cleaning up my arms. He stops disinfecting my arms, and looks into my eyes again biting his lip. He hugs me tight; my arms at my side.

"One day...please just one day" he merely whispers, "can we forget about everything for one day"

I look up at him, to tell if his offer was a joke, but the seriousness in his eyes tell me otherwise.

"Thomas, it doesn't-" I get cut off from his kiss, as his hands roam around to my waist pulling me up onto his waist, my legs wrapping around him. We both stop for air, as my head rests on his shoulder. "Please...after I promise everything will be over..."

I nod in his shoulder as he puts me back down smiling, his eyes watery.

What have I gotten myself into...

~~~~~~

Thank you all so much for reading ! Should I make a part 3 ?!? Not sure please pm me if I should!! Votes comments and suggestions are highly accepted, thank you all so much!

Xoxo...