Overseas

Hey !! I'm back ! Finally! I took a break for a while from watt pad, but I'm back !
I was feeling very emotional today so this imagine will be sad !!! Warning!!! I love you all thank you guys so much!

Your POV
I pick up the FaceTime call from Thomas who is currently attending school overseas. I contemplate about hanging up since he's been distant for the last 2 weeks. My eyes brows furrow; worried of what our conversation would be about...
I have a bad feeling. I stare at the screen showing that it's connecting. Thomas finally gets through, and he too does look worried. 
His warm brown eyes stare right at me not saying anything. I feel my heart beating faster, and my breathing un-evens.

'I miss you...'  Is what I wanted to tell him but nothing comes out, too afraid.
"(Y/N)..hey"
That's all he's going to say ? He practically ignored me for 2 weeks...I knew a long distance relationship was going to be hard..but I thought that our relation ship was stronger than this. My eyes begin to water, so I look down at the keypad.
"We need to talk (Y/N)" I nod my head as his frown deepens.
"Thomas..you didn't call or text me for 2 weeks..I thought that something bad happened ! You could've at least texted me once telling me that you were ok!" I choke back a sob.
"I know.. And I'm sorry, I've just been thinking"
"Thinking about what Tommy ?" I start to let my tears fall, I can't hold it in any longer, I already know what's coming up next.
"(Y/N)...there's been another girl, we didn't do anything but I'm starting to fall in love with her.. I'm so sorry...you deserve way more than just me (Y/N)" Thomas's eyes start to pour as he caresses his hair. "I've been doing a lot of thinking (Y/N).."
I nod my head, not being able to think of a proper reply.
"I love you ! Tommy please! Don't leave me" 
I burrow my head in my hands not being able to look at the face that I love knowing that he doesn't love me anymore.
"Tommy!"
He looks up, his hair messy and his eyes puffy.
"Thomas!! I love you so much"
"I'm sorry (Y/N).. Bye"
Thomas hangs up as I cry myself to sleep. How could he do this to me ? Another girl ?
I love him so much..I can't live without him.

3 Weeks later~
I scroll through my Instagram late at night not thinking much of it, until I see his most recent picture. My eyes begin to water as I see the man I loved kissing a beautiful girl. I bite my lip noticing his caption,
"Heading home with her"
I'm not ready to see him, or his girlfriend.
My phone rings and my heart drops seeing the text message.
Tommy💓
"Hey..can I come over to get some of my stuff ?"
I never had the guts to change his name or delete any of our pictures together, still hoping that all of this is just a bad dream. I text back a quick sure, still not knowing if I'm ready.
The doorbell rings an hour later.
My legs shakily walk to open the door.
I shiver from the breeze the door brings in.
"Hey (Y/N)" I finally got to see Thomas in person. I give him a smile,
"Hey Tommy" I bite my lip as he leans in for a hug. I carefully wrap my arms around him. A tear secretly slips out as his familiar scent comes through.
Its okay (Y/N) you can get through this.
I sit in the living room sipping tea while Thomas collects all of his things.
He sits across from me as we stare into each other's eyes. I furrow my eyebrows feeling the tears come.
"Do you want some tea?" He nods giving me a sympathetic smile.
My arms tremble as I hand him the tea. Thomas clears his throat and stares deep into my eyes,
"I missed you"
I smile as a tear slips out.
Don't say anything you'll regret... He'll leave soon
"(Y/N) ! Why're you crying ?!"
I can't do this...I can't hold it in any longer...
"I'm sorry Thomas...but I still love you..I can't hold it in any longer..I never stopped loving you ! I tried so hard to stop! You don't understand" My entire body trembles as Thomas comes in front of me, his body towering over me.
"(Y/N).." He starts to whisper, not wanting to break the moment, " I'm so sorry..I didn't know what I was thinking.." He leans in and kisses me deeply. I push him away while the tears drown me.
"You can't just say sorry and think that everything will be ok!!" He hugs me closely to his body.
"I miss you (Y/N) I love you! I never stopped!! She looked so much like you ! I missed you so much I couldn't take it! I need you! I switched schools! I love you" he rests his head on my back as he lets everything out.
He looks back up as our eyes search each other's as he leans in for another kiss. I miss this. I miss him. I may be the dumbest person ever, but I love him, I really do.