Clubbing ~

"(Y/N), please we have to go!! You never go clubbing!! It'll be so much fun, I promise!" I roll my eyes while sighing, "fine"

We head up to my room to find an "appropriate" outfit for our evening. I settle with a very short black dress with black converse sneakers.

"Sneakers!!? No, not with that dress!"

I stick my tounge out, scrunching my face, "Too bad"

I honestly hate clubs, what's the point is dancing drunk with strangers when internet and my bed is all I need.

(M/B/F) drags me into my car squealing and jumping as she walks to her side.

"(Y/N), don't expect me to come home with you tonight"

"Likewise" we both laugh as I start the car.

~~

We go inside the club; colourful lights streaming everywhere and loud music blaring my ears. Again, honestly what's the point of clubs.

I look over at (M/B/F); her smile spread out, at least she's happy.

"OKAY BYEE!! SEE YOU TOMMORROW!!" She screams over the loud music while heading over to the middle of the room, her hands up in the air and her head held back.

I laugh, "okay".

I sit at an open spot at the bar wanting a drink, but not wanting to pay.

I sigh, honestly will no one buy me a drink? I guess I'll buy -

"Excuse me Miss?" I look up at the bartender holding a glass of colourful alcohol. " This was sent to you from that man over there" He points at a man sitting 6 chairs away from me. He comes closer scanning my body, "Hello miss, let's dance"

I shrug, he bought me a drink anyways. I jugged the drink as he dragged me to the dance floor.

"What's your name!?" His hands found his way to my butt squeezing it tightly. "Please don't do that" He drags me across the dance floor, heading to the washroom.

You've got to be kidding Me... His grip is so strong, I can't break through. I feel my heart beating.

"Hey." I turn around as I feel another strong grip on my free arm. The mysterious guy has messy sandy hair with a manly scent. He looks at me confused and sad taking his other hand to caress my cheek.

"How could you do this!? I love you"

The weird creepy drunk guy lets go of me while slapping the others guys back.

"Sorry dude" he walks away.

I look back at the other guy, "Thank you so much!!"

He smiles turning red, "No problem...you looked troubled so I thought-"

I laugh, "Really it's okay, thank you again"

"I'm Thomas by the way.."

"(Y/N)"

My head hurts.. Ugh the alcohol is hitting me..

I blank out and fall.

Part 2 ~~~

Thank you so much for reading!!! I love you guys so much! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, school is just ugh.

xoxo...