BIRTHDAY~~

Hello my bestest friends !! I hope you like this imagine! Please send me any requests and or comments to help make my writing better thank you ❤️

Xoxo...

(B/F/N)= best friend name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's finally my birthday. I stretch out my arms, reaching for my phone; excited to see Thomas's cute messages he sent me. I furrow my brows, while reading out loud my messages. "Happy birthday...happy birthday....happy birthday" all from friends... None from Tommy. He didn't forget did he ? I sigh and get on with my morning routine, happy birthday to me.

My phone starts to ring, I pick it up with way too much excitment, hoping Thomas wanted to say it to me aloud. My disappointment strikes again, first of all it wasn't Thomas, second of all it wasn't Thomas.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!!!" My bestest friend (B/F/N) screams almost breaking my eardrums. I laugh, "Thanks!"

"You sound bummed out, it's your birthday!!!"

"Yea I-"

" hang out with me today! I made lots of plans for us, dress up nicely!! I'll pick you up in an hour!!"

She hangs up without letting me response, I guess I'll go.

~~~~~~~~~~~

She takes me on a one day cruise, the beautiful water shining. We eat our lunch, which was amazing, though I wish Thomas was here with me.

"Geez quit sulking around and tells me what's wromg already?!!" (B/F/N) says with sarcasm, she smiles while taking a sip of her drink.

i smile back, giving my attention to the waters below.

"It's nothing"

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bye (Y/N)!!! I'll text you ! Happy birthday!" She waves from her car.

"Bye thank you !!" I smile before entering my house, pitched black.

All the lights turn on. I stumble at the sudden action. Thomas comes out from hiding behind the couches, holding roses. I smile seeing his childish smirk on his face. He comes toward me his arms wide open, waiting for my body to come and fill the empty space. I run into his arms laughing as he picks me up."Happy birthday, my queen" I blush at his last word. "(Y/N) you didn't actually think that I Thomas Sangster would forget your birthday..." He whispers in my ear as I bite my lip smiling. I look into his brown hazel eyes that are sucking me in. I stuff my face into his chest, his cologn making me want him. "Do you like the decorating I've did?" Balloons, streamers, party hats, everywhere. I nod my head. "I love you dumb idiot"

"I love you more, by the way I shouldn't be taking all of this credit for myself, (B/F/N) helped me with everything really" I laugh.

Thomas gets down on one knee and locks his stare with my eyes. He bites his lips, looking worried while bringing out a small box from his back pocket. A beautiful ring comes out , " (Y/N)?... Will you marry me?" Tears fall down, as I nod, "I love you Tommy" he gets back up and kisses me, we laugh in between kisses. I really do love him.

~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

I hope you guys like it !! Requests please! ❤️

Xoxo...