Foreign Exchange Student~

Thomas's POV

I thought I would be the first guy to live with (Y/N)...I guess not.

Flashback ~

"Tommy, a foreign exchange student is going to live with me in my flat!"

"That's nice love, how old is she?...My parents would never let me travel around the world at such a younge age...even if it were for school" I laugh to myself thinking of what my mother would say if I asked her to study at the other side of the world. She bites her lip and squeezes my hand.

"Actually...Its a guy, and he's our age, we've been talking a lot now- through e-mails and he seems like a really nice guy!" 

A guy...our age...(Y/N)'s house... No way.  I will not let another guy capable of attacking (Y/N) into her flat. I don't care if I'm being overprotective...or maybe a little jelous.

End of flashback~

(Y/N) shows me a picture of 'Lawrence' as we drive to the airport to pick him up. I continue to stare at the picture not really knowing what to say... This 'Lawrence' guy looks to picture perfect...the kind of guy who would break a girls heart...the kind of guy who would try to steal someone else's girl...the kind of guy who would take (Y/N) away from me..

I honestly don't trust this guy living with (Y/N)... Even though I'm a little bit jelous..or maybe a lot, I still don't like him.

I scrunch up my nose while me and (Y/N) look at the picture of the soon to be foreign exchange student that will be living with (Y/N). 

"What's wrong?" (Y/N) looks at me with a  worried expression. I rub her cheek with my hand, bringing her in for a kiss. 

"Nothing love...it's just that, he looks a little suspicious to me"

"Thomas, tell me what looks suspicious to you?" She squares her shoulders and turns her body to face me. I turn my focus back to the road, 

"I think it's his smile"

"Yea, okay" She laughs and kisses my cheek,

"I love you and only you, remember that"

We finally made it to the airport, which is one of the places I don't really prefer going to. People crying, crowded areas, people leaving loved ones, people crying. I sigh. 

(Y/N) pulls onto my arm, dragging me into the more crowded areas, holding up a sign that said 'Lawrence'. I stand beside her unwillingly, not really wanting to meet the guy who will be living with my girlfriend for who knows how long. 

A tall muscular guy walks up to us with a cheeky smile, bringing out his hand for us to shake. He looks at me and then to (Y/N); his stare exceptionally long with her. I tighten my arm around her waist to give him the idea. He obviously ignores my gesture and carries on. "You must be (Y/N), even more beautiful in person" he shakes her hand and kisses the back of it, while I clench my teeth feeling very uncomfortable with this situation.

"And you must be Lawrence, even more flattering in person" He smiles and turns to me, bringing out his hand, "I've heard lots about you Thomas, but just in case you didn't know, I'm Lawrence. I know that it might be awkward that ill be living with your girlfriend but trust me everythingll be fine"

"Thanks" was all I could mutter to say.

~

Several weeks has passed by and yes sadly Lawrence is still with her. I know I'm over exaggerating but I can't help but feel jelous. They are getting closer.. Emotionally and physically. But (Y/N) says she loves me and I trust her on that. 

I stand up from my bed, deciding to head over to (Y/N)s house. 

I finally reach her house, opening her door with the spare keys she made me. The sight made me feel terrible, Lawrence was shirtless and was holding (Y/N)'s shoulders while she was holding onto his waist. Their faces are so close, almost ready to touch- to kiss. 

"(Y/N)! What the hell?! I can't beleive this !" Tears filled her eyes as she turned red and tried to wipe them away, "Tommy, baby, it's not what-" 

"Don't call me that..and it is what it looks like!"  Lawrence looks at the both of us, his eyebrows pinched together, 

"Thomas, it really isn't what it looks like" 

"Yea it totally isn't right Lawrence?!, You were just about to kiss my girlfriend! (Y/N)!! Have you guys been doing this the entire time he was here!? I trusted you!! And you know what?! Trust and honesty is what makes an relationship and obviously we don't have that, I'm breaking up with you!" 

Her tears falls down faster while her arms shake slightly. I bite my lip wanting to comfort her. She looks so sad... But I don't care anymore, she lied to me.. I walk out her door and the last thing I saw was (Y/N)'s face into Lawrence's chest, I guess she didn't need my comfort.

~~~~

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! I know I am taking forever to update and I'm sorry! And there will be a part 2!!! Maybe.. Idk 

Xoxo