Monthly present

Enjoy!

Xoxo

....................................................

Worst week of the month. The cramps, the bleeding, the mood swings, and most of all, the bleeding. I sigh rolling onto my side, upset that Thomas isn't there; remembering he went over to one of his friends house. I grab my phone from the bed side table, wanting to hear Thomas's voice. **BEEP** "Hello, this is Thomas, please leave a message" I sigh, upset that he didn't pick up and laughed at his awkward voice mail, that I always make fun of. I decide to text him,

"I NEED PADS!!..please" I lay back down, closing my eyes not wanting to deal with this monster cramps inside of me.

"Good morning (Y/N), I missed you" I feel warm moist lips placed onto mine, while long arms are wrapping around my body.

I slowly open my eyes, but quickly close them; the Suns rays pouring out from my bedroom window. "I got you all the things you need" he sits onto my bed taking out objects from a targets bag. "I didn't know what kind of brand of pads you needed so I just got you tampax and Kotex." He lays on top of me and kisses my face, "I also got you Advil for your cramps and pizza, just because I love you". I kiss him back staring at his hazel eyes. "We should get married" I laugh, "I love you Tommy" he squeezes my hand, "I love you too (Y/N), now can we please eat pizza ?"

...........................................

Yay thank you all so much for reading !! I really appreciate it ! Please vote and comment! Request are highly accepted. Also sorry this was a short one, I've been very busy with school work 😩 I love you all!

Xoxo

.................