Someone so perfect~~

I lean my head on Thomas shoulder while sitting on top of him.

"Tommy, I love you so much"

Thomas leans in his mouth hovering above mine, "I-"

*dingdong*

I roll my eyes. Great. Come in at a good time. I sadly roll of off Thomas also seeing his annoyed expression.

I open a door to a very pretty girl. She looks perfect; her black leggings with her plump butt and her long sleeved crop top showing off her flat stomach which is where the tip of her long brunette hair lands. I hesitantly smile at her hoping she has nothing to do with Thomas. I know I shouldn't feel this way and I know I'm being selfish...but look at her she's gorgeous...

I then notice tears falling out from her eyes as she tries to sniffle them back in.

"Is...Thomas there...?"

I try to reply, but the selfish side of me says not to. The fear of losing Thomas to someone so perfect is terrifying; knowing that I wasn't good enough for him.

Her eyes widen, focused behind me. I turn around to find Thomas; his shirt not on and his mouth slightly parted. I bite my lip and look away.

"Cassie..?" The supposedly girl 'Cassie' runs up to Thomas and jumps into his hug. They stop hugging while she cups his cheeks and brings him in for a kiss. I stand behind them, obviously out of place and shocked. He already forgot about me. I try to choke back tears as his arms wrap around her back. Why is he doing this in front of me ? I rather he cheat on me without me knowing...it hurts less...

Thomas pushes her away and looks at me surprised and confused and brings his gaze back to her and his arms. Cassie looks up at me and forces out a smile, "Hi I'm Cassie, you must be Tommys friend?" 

'Tommy'...I thought I was the only one who called him that. I brush off the negative thought, which is only making this situation worse.

She extends out her hand for me to shake, which I do.

" hi I'm (Y/N)..." I look back at Thomas who has a worried and sad expression on his face. I look away back to the ground for the millionth time, "and yea...I am one of his friends..." Thomas looks at me in my direction, shocked.

I don't know why I said that... I just thought that Thomas would have said something...I guess not. I should probably leave...I don't want to embarrass him...

Cassie turns back to Thomas, ignoring me completely.

"I've been missing you so much Tom.." More tears fall out from her eyes, while mine stay completely trapped Inside.

"My b-boyfriend I broke up with him...he's been abusing me, Tommy... I need you" She rolls up her sleeves, revealing the cuts in her arms.

Thomas is going to stay with her...no doubts about it... I should leave....I can't take this anymore...I love him...but I don't think he feels the same way anymore.

"Thomas?" They both look at me, "let's break up"

I quickly run out the door, too ashamed of...me.

~~~~

Thank you all so much!! There will be a part 2 !!

Xoxo...