The haunted house

"Come on (Y/N)!! Don't be such a baby!!" I bite my lip as my friend Nathan drags me in front of the haunted house. It's the newest and apparently the scariest place in the spring fair. We hand in our tickets to the employee, a guy with humongous spacers, several piercings and tattoos, and long bright red hair , "Enjoy your stay, this is the scariest place in our fair, no refunds. There are also exit routes for those who can't handle the house anymore. When you go inside the house follow the red lights. No running or pushing...". My focus turns away from the guy and to the house. The house's windows all broken, and the foundation of the house is just terrible. I know this is all fake but it all looks so real.

"Let's go (Y/N)!!" I notice the empty line in front of us, as Nathan drags me inside.

We step inside the creaky house, the door quickly closing behind us. I scream holding onto Nathan's arm

. "Don't worry, (Y/N)! It's all fake" We walk slowly inside the house, everything is pitch black except the glowing red lights in the walls.

'AHHH'

I look around, trembling at someone screaming from afar. "Whoa! Who is that?!" Nathan loosens his arms from my grip and runs to the scream. I stop moving, too scared.

"Nathan?!... Nathan where'd you go!!"

I look around finding no exits. My legs tremble falling to the floor, my hands covering my ears not wanting to hear the background noise.

An arm touches my shoulder making me scream. "Shhh, I'm sorry love did I scare you?" I lift my head from my arms hearing a deep British accent. "Here let me help you"

He holds my hand and pulls me up from the floor. I squint trying to look in his eyes, but fail, the house too dark. "I'm Thomas" he squeezes my hand.

I smile,

"I'm (Y/N).. Oh and um... Thank you..for helping me"

"No worries I-"

I scream as a skeleton pops out from the wall my eyes starting to hurt from squeezing them so tight.

"Thomas..?"

He holds me into his broad chest as I calm down, "don't worry love" We hold hands as we walk further into the house. I feel his hands coming down onto my waist, as I hold his hands in front of me.

"Oh (Y/N)? There's an exit... We can go out if you want"

I furrow my eyebrows wanting to leave but not wanting to leave his embrace. I shake my head but quickly remembering that it's pitch black.

"I want to finish it with you Tommy" I hear him laugh, which makes me smile. "Good.. Cause I didn't want to leave either" He turns me around, just in time as the lights go on, a loud scream peircing the air as a vampire pops from the ceiling. I notice his facial features; his dirty blonde hair and his brown eyes. I start to blush, and look away. "(Y/N)... Don't look away" he holds my cheek making me tiptoe up to his tall body structure. He helps me by leaning down. Our lips touch making me smile. "Tommy we just met..." He holds onto my waist, "(Y/N)... I like it when you call me Tommy" the lights go out again, everything silent except my heart beating.

"I.. Guess we should finish continue?" He nods and we continue to walk.

~~~~

"Tommy I think I see the doors" we walk through it, seeing everyone else. I turn around, facing Thomas, "We did it!!" He smiles while squeezing my hand.

He looks at my eyes then my lips, while biting his. He leans down, "(Y/N)??! There you are!!" We both turn around to find Nathan, "NATHAN!! I can't beleive you left me!!" He smiles apologetically.

"I'm sorry..?" We both laugh. I then remember all the incidents that happened in the house...Thomas.

"Nathan, this is Thomas, Thomas, Nathan"

They both wave awkwardly. I notice the pictures on the tv screen in front of us. "THOMAS!!" He looks at me worriedly,

"(Y/N)?! What's wrong?!" I point to our picture on the screen; our kiss. He laughs looking into my eyes and starts to lean in again hoping not to get disturbed. We kiss passionately both of us not wanting this to end!.

~~~

Thank you all so much!! requests are highly accepted!

Xoxo...