Unexpected Date~~

Xoxo

....................................

I get dressed for a blind date that my friend, Liz set up for me. I called Thomas over to help pick out what I should wear, since he's my best friend and he knows what guys like.

I pick out a black dress that shows some of my back and a little cleavage,

"Tommy, how does this one look?" I come out of my walk in closet to show Thomas who's sitting on the bed. His eyebrows shoot up as he smiles looking uncomfortable.

"Wow, (Y/N)....you really look amazing...but isn't it a little...y'know....showy?"

I laugh, "Don't worry, I'll be wearing a blazer with it".

A reassuring smile comes across his face as I go into my closet to find a blazer.

I take one more look into the mirror, satisfied with the way I look.

"(Y/N) I'm gonna go warm up the car, I'll meet you there"

"Okay, thanks again!"

I spray on some perfume and head out the door.

I walk in front of the car to head to the passengers seat, noticing Thomas's facial expression. His eyebrows furrowed, as he bites his lip. I get into the car, Thomas's expression quickly changing. "Are you okay, Thomas ?" He looks at me then at my lips. "Yea"

I place my hands on top of his which were on the steering wheel.

"Whats wrong Tommy?" He looks into my eyes, his eyes deep brown. "It's nothing (Y/N), don't worry"

"Thomas, of course I'll worry! What's wrong?"

He drives out of the drive way, my hand still on his. "Park the car, Thomas" he looks at me with a surprised expression. "(Y/N)-" "Thomas just park it...please" he does what I say, the air filled with silence. I try to look at him, as he plans not to. "(Y/N), you're going to be late for your-" "Thomas I don't care!!" He looks at me with a stern stare,

"(Y/N)..,I love you" I look into his eyes, surprised at what he said. I smile, my eyes becoming a little watery. "Tommy...why didn't you tell me?" I squeeze his hands. "I was scared that our friendship would be ruined" I smile as he leans in closer placing his hand on my cheek as he unbuckles his seatbelt with the other. I feel the warmth of his hand and I close my eyes. Our lips touch, as we kiss deeply. I hold his hand that's on my cheek. "I love you too"

We both jump as my phone rings. It was Liz. "Hey Liz" "hey (Y/N)!!... Brandon got sick ...sorry!" I laugh "no worries and I don't think I'll be able to go anyways"

"Oh really ? What happened ?" I look at Thomas who's still holding my hand, " Thomas and I-"

"FINALLY!! I always knew you guys would! Anyways bye!" "Bye!" I laugh as Thomas kisses my cheek. He starts the car as we drive the opposite way of my home. "Tom, where are we going?" He smiles, "on a date, love" I laugh, never wanting this moment to end.

........................

Thank you all so much for reading!! Requests are happily accepted!

Xoxo....