410K

Umh, hi!

I don't even know how to start this quick author's note. When I started this book, I never expected that so many of you would read it. I've mentioned this before, but English is not my mother language and I'm still learning. I'm terribly sorry if you are bothered by my grammar mistakes. I really try to do my best.

I wanted to talk about something in this note. I've noticed how many comments I've been receiving. Thank you to all of you who were so kind to leave a comment behind. It doesn't matter if it was a bad or a nice one, I would still like to thank you. This story is flawed and when I look at it now, there are things that I would change or even delete.

I felt very tempted to change this story, but I decided not to do so. Why? I've already written and finished the sequel 'Enforcer Edward' and it's heavily based on 'Alpha Eros'. I'm prouder of 'Enforcer Edward' and I don't want to change the plot of that story. Plus, it's been a long while since I wrote and read 'Alpha Eros'. It would take a lot of effort and time to reread my book and make changes. I'm in University, so I barely got any time :((

Eros and Aurora's relationship is not perfect. When I first wrote this book, I did not want their relationship to be perfect. I made strange decisions that I kind of regret now. I would've never let Aurora be with Eros nor James. I would've let her go back to the human world and continue her career. But that's how I think about it now and I know a lot of you also wanted that to happen.

Although I have a few regrets about this story, I'm still very grateful for all the reads I've received. This is my first time to ever hit 410K and it feels very surreal. I'm not that active anymore, so it was a big surprise when I opened the app and saw how big my story had gotten.

Sorry for this note. I'm not a fan of author's notes myself but I just wanted to thank you all.

Thank you for reading and enjoying 'Alpha Eros'! I hope that you and your family are healthy! Be safe.

<3 <3 <3