A SORRY KISS

The car drive was silent and I felt guilty. Aurora looked very pissed and she had been ignoring me the entire ride already. I didn't blame her, she did something that went too far, only for me.

Well, I hoped she did it for me.

"I'm sorry", I broke through the silence.

She stayed quiet and remained her unfazed state by gazing out the window, the wind blowing her hair out of her face. She did look like a piece of art like Luna Uma told me.

"Are you going to talk to me?", I asked.

No, she kept quiet. We had to talk, I had to at least thank her, but that would only work if she looked at me and would respond. I parked the car at the side of the road, she looked at me confused.

"Thank you for doing that",

"I don't want to talk about it", she muttered.

"Finally she speaks",

A little smile formed on her face, but she pushed it down. I reached my hand out to fix her messy hair. Why did I just do that?

"I'm sorry you had to kiss that creep",

"I'm fine", she whispered.

She clearly wasn't.

"Aurora, I-",

"Can we just stop talking about it?", her voice broke.

She turned away from me and the guilt got hard again. The pull to protect her was getting harder and harder the more I got to know her. I had failed to do that again, to protect her.

I unbuckled her seatbelt and lifted her up out of her seat on my lap. Her eyes widened as she stared at our state. I was confused myself why I just did that, but I knew I had to.

"A kiss means a lot to you, I could see that on your face. So this is why I'm trying to make it up to you", I whispered.

Before I could stop myself I was kissing her. Nothing inside of me wanted to stop, everything wanted to kiss her because it felt fücking amazing.

She had full lips that were soft and almost untouched, they tasted like sweet honey. Aurora didn't reply to my kiss until she shyly did.

I've never kissed a shy girl before or someone so timid as her. The girls I've kissed before always fully went for it, but then you had Aurora, who was almost scared to kiss me.

Her small hands trailed to my hair and she moved through them, making me groan. I moved mine to her tiny waist and grabbed her tightly.

I don't know how long we kissed, but I knew we had to stop. Before I got too excited and did something that we better shouldn't. So I pulled away only to see that puppy face again.

Big eyes, pulp lip ad pure innocence. 

"I swear if you keep on looking at me like that, I'm going to take you right here",

And I really would.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Sorry that it's so short, but the next update will be Saturday!
Vote and comment
XXXXXXX