A MOMENT OF INTIMACY

****sexual content****

Eros would keep her in his bed until the day he dies. Sex has always been amazing, but Aurora truly took him places. Puppy dog eyes and her innocence turned him into a beast and he didn't stop until he had all of her.

Her body was a true glory that was only destined for his eyes. Each curve from her hips to her breast has been kissed by him. All the inches of her small body have been pleasured by his touch.

"Eros", she would moan in his ear.

Her pulp, full lips would bite into his shoulder as he slammed inside of her, trying to keep her screams inside. But he wanted her to scream, for the entire house to know that only he could make her feel like this.

"Cum for me", he breathed against his mark in her neck.

And she did. Her legs shivered hard and he held her tightly, feeling her juice splatter against his manhood. Deep inside of him, he growled in pure pleasure, feeling his own release coming soon.

His hands crept up to her breasts and he grabbed them tightly, massaging them. The release was building up inside of him and he sat up from on top of her and grabbed her legs tightly. He builds up speed and her entire body shook.

The sight of her breast moving up and down made him hornier. They were a true gift from the Moon Goddess. Perfect. Not too small, but not too big. Easy for him to grab and suck.

"Eros", her voice went high and her hands held into the sheets.

A loud groan escaped his throat as he filled her tiny flower with his seeds. He fell on top of her and kept pushing inside of her until everything was in. Their breaths were heavy and they were exhausted.

"You said you would pull out", she told him.

"I lied", he grinned.

She scoffed and he just rolled his eyes and kissed her. Under him, she felt so tiny and submissive. He was a large male wolf, the Alpha and when they made love he was in full control. She didn't trust her body then to fight him.

"That's rude", she commented.

"So what if you get pregnant, you're my Luna",

"I want to wait with kids",

Of course, he understood her. They have been together for three months now. She was nineteen, which wasn't strange for werewolves to be pregnant, because you normally meet your mate around the age of seventeen, eighteen.

"Of course, but it felt fücking good to fill you up",

****end of sexual content****

She giggled and punched him softly. He exited her and carried her up to the shower. Aurora was too exhausted to walk, so he took care of his mate. He cleaned her in the shower and washed her hair.

She loved it when he did that.

"I love you", she smiled when he wrapped her in a towel.

"I love you too, my angel",

A blush crossed her cheeks and Eros kissed her deeply. She was his angel, the one that pulled him out of his darkness. Which he was incredibly grateful for.

"Sing for me", he asked when they were snuggled up in the bed after he changed the sheets.

And she did, singing a lullaby she created only for his ears. He laid his head on top of her chest as she sang. The sleep quickly caught up with him and he fell asleep in the arms of his mate.

{~}<->{~}<->

Aphrodite knocked on her brother's office door. Lucius came to fetch her from her room, telling her brother needed her. Summer break was reaching its end and she figured he wanted to talk about her going to private school again.

Away from everybody.

"Come in!", he called.

She opened the door and saw her brother behind his bureau sitting in his comfortable chair. On his bureau, sat Aurora reading through some papers. Aphrodite could see the stress and the amount of work decreasing for her brother since he finally had a Luna to help him out.

"You wanted to talk?", she asked sitting down in the chair opposite of him.

Aurora flashed her a warm and meaningful smile. She was truly amazing and Aphrodite was incredibly grateful to the moon goddess for granting her to be her brothers mate.

"Yes, school starts again next week",

"Don't remind me", she groaned annoyed.

Eros rolled his eyes and stood up, walking over to her. He grabbed her hand and bowed down to her eye level. She was a bit confused, she had no idea where this was going.

"After a long discussion with Aurora, I've agreed to enroll you in the local high school to have you closer to home",

Aphrodite jumped up and attacked her big brother with an enormous hug, making him tumble to the ground with her on top of him. She covered him with kisses and hugged him so tight he could barely breathe.

"I assume that you're happy", he muttered when he lifted her up.

"I love you so so so much!", she screamed, jumping on top of him.

He laughed and held her tightly, enjoying his sister's affection. Aurora smiled at the couple and got herself attacked by Aphrodite. She caressed her long brown hair softly and smiled up at Eros.

"Come on, we need to go shopping! I need clothes since I don't need to wear a uniform anymore",

In her excitement, she gained super-strength and was able to pull the Alpha and Luna with her. Eros complained that he hated shopping, but still tagged along.

He would do anything to keep that smile on his sisters faces.