THE FAITH PACK PT. 2

^^DARCIE

Dexter's twin sister crept me out. Like all the other girls, she was gorgeous, breathtakingly. Just like her brother, she had dark hair, but the same green eyes as her mother.

Darcie would take over from her mother when her twin would have an heir. I'm still confused by the two packs. Why couldn't they just live together?

"Has anyone ever told you that you have amazing eyes?", she sat a bit too close to me.

Touching my hair, caressing my arms and watching me so obsessed really started to freak me out. I tried to inch away, but she just followed. Eros was busy discussing plans with Luna Uma, while I got stuck with her weird daughter.

"Darcie, leave the poor girl alone", her mother finally came to my rescue.

"But she's so pretty",

Her hands trailed up to my lips and now I pushed her off, signaling that this went too far, but it was like she didn't care. She tried again, only this time Eros saved me. His strong arm hooked me up and lifted me away from her needy hands.

"You should listen to your mother and leave her alone", he told her sternly.

'Sorry for my daughter. Her feelings belong to her own gender more than to the male one",

That was a weird way of putting that she was a lesbian. I don't have any problems with them. We cannot judge people because they fall in love, what simply everybody does. But Darcie was just creepy.

"My feelings now all belong to her, mother",

A growl escaped Eros' throat and I looked at him confused. Why would he care? He didn't love me, he only loves Liza. That's been very clear to me. So I just guessed it was the mate bond forcing him.

"She's your mate, isn't she?", Luna Uma demanded.

His arm tightened around my waist until I was completely pressed against him. My fast heart beating was heard by the entire room because all eyes were set on us.

"Second mate", he corrected her.

They must've felt it crack too because I could feel the sympathy. I moved away from him and just stared at Luna Uma. My hopes were always build-up, but he quickly destroyed them. I should stop having hope, honestly.

"She's going to bring Elizabeth back", she guessed.

"Yes and I need your help",

I frowned. He hasn't told me anything about the Faith Pack helping.

"You want me to give you the final ingredient",

Eros nodded and I saw the despair in his eyes. This was serious, he needed that to bring back Liza. Luna Uma just smirked and leaned back, enjoying the situation.

"I don't have it", she spoke.

Anger now flashed through his eyes and before he could jump up and scream at her, Darcie stood up. We eyed her happy face and I felt uncomfortable. She was up to something, but I didn't know what.

"I have it",

Now we were confused. We waited for her to explain, but she didn't. She just took a little bottle out of her pocket and showcased it. His eyes filled with hope and need. Eros wanted that little bottle.

"But I want something in return",

I knew it. Darcie wasn't a person to give something that easily. It was written in her eyes, that fell upon me. I visibly shivered and backed away to Eros, because he was better than her dirty, hungry eyes.

"What do you want?", he demanded.

"Her", she pointed at me.

A scare squeal escaped my mouth and I ducked away from her pointy finger. I was supposed to be the weapon, the powerful one, but I was scared. She had the power now and she was about to use it.

"Clarify", Eros snapped.

"A kiss and the bottle is yours",

I started to shake my head. A kiss is something special, an act of true love, a moment of connection between two persons.

"It's only a kiss", Darcie shrugged.

"It's never only a kiss, honey, especially for Aurora", Luna Uma sipped her tea and eyed me concerned.

"Do you want the bottle or not?!", she demanded loudly.

I eyed Eros, who has stayed quiet and looked deep in thought. My hand nudged him and he looked up. We shared a long gaze and I could see that he was silently begging to do it.

Because he just wanted his Liza back.

And I had hoped he wouldn't let me do it, that he would defend me and carry me away from that stupid creep. But no, he was still thinking about his stupid Liza!

"Fine, I'll do it for you", I spat in his face and stood up raged.

Darcie grinned widely. I numb all my emotions and just kissed her. Immediately my whole body regretted it, reacting disgusted, because we only wanted Eros, still when he was acting like an asshole.

Her hands trailed up my body to my chest area, but I pushed them down. I was not going to get groped by a horny teenager. Rejected by me, her hands found their way to my butt and she grabbed onto that tightly. I winced deeply and pushed her off me.

"You got your kiss. Now hand the fücking bottle", I snapped raged.

"Of course, but I know you loved that", she winked.

Believe me, I didn't. She threw me the bottle and I gave it to Eros. My whole body was so fed up and I needed to escape, so I ran out.

My life is only getting worse with the seconds passing.