WAR PT. 2

I spat out blood as Hades kicked me hard in my stomach. My body was screaming in pain and I tried to find the strength to push through and defeat him. But he was clearly winning.

"You should've chosen me, little bitch", he kicked me again and I rolled over, coughing my own blood up.

He was breathless and I took that time to recover as much as I could. I was trying to reach my wolf, begging her to surface, but she was still hurt by the rejection. I missed her terribly and I would never be able to meet her again.

I would die today.

"Give up, I've already won", he chuckled darkly.

But I had people counting on me.

I thought about Lucius, how he was fighting now while he should be taking care of his pregnant mate. His child should grow up with its father present, I couldn't let him die. There were thousands of fathers fighting today, hoping I would be able to defeat Hades.

They all wanted to go home to their families.

Then I thought about James, my heart clenching by the thought of him getting hurt. After all the shit he has put me through, there wouldn't be one day where I wanted him to get hurt, because I cared for him a lot.

And finally Eros. Tears escaped my eyes when I recalled the sight of him kissing his Liza. They were just reunited and I didn't want them to say goodbye again. Because I wanted him to survive. I wanted him to live a long life, to lead his pack with her by his side, to have children, to be the great man I knew he could be.

I wanted him to happy because I love him.

With all the strengths I had left, I pushed myself off the ground and stared at Hades. We were both tired from fighting, someone had to finish the other. And it wouldn't be me.

"When I kill you, I'll kill him. You're here fighting for a man that doesn't even love you", he snapped angrily.

"I'm here to fight for my kind. You are an illness, Hades, and I'm the cure",

He watched me angry and tried to punch me again, to put an end to my life. But I let out one piercing scream and all my powers burst out. I watched how the elements tortured him to a painful death and I fell down, feeling my breathing slowing down.

I had killed him.

Now I hoped to join him.

{~}<->{~}<->

The moonlight shined down on me and I looked up, feeling her grace warm me up. My ears were bleeding and I couldn't hear anything as I laid in the middle of the woods.

"Take me, please, take me", I begged.

Tears streamed out of my eyes. Never in my life, I would've thought that I would beg for death. I thought I would grow old with a family and a mate that loves me.

"Please", I whispered.

A soft breeze kissed my cheeks and I felt my body tingle. Not in a way that I got when I touched Eros or James, much different, but still good and reassuring. Loving.

"Your time hasn't come yet, my dear child, you have so much ahead of you",

I wanted to scream in frustration. So much ahead of me. Why could the Moon Goddess be so cruel to me? Forcing me to see my mate being together with his first mate.

Piercing blue eyes meet my blue-grey ones and I wanted to just die at that moment. I couldn't bear to see him. Not now, not ever. I wanted to die.

"Get Luna Uma!", my ears flew open and I could hear everything.

Eros sat me up and leaned me against his chest. I hated how good it felt, but at the same time, I knew what I wanted. To die in his arms, feeling all the tingles as last. Maybe it would feel peaceful?

Chaos surrounded us, people crying in pain, helping each other. The true aftermath of a war. He shouldn't be concerned about me, but his pack and his mate.

His true mate.

"You'll be alright, just keep holding on", he whispered softly.

"Kill me", I whispered.

Raw emotion, the second time I saw true raw emotion in his light blue eyes. The first was when he got reunited with Liza. Pure fear and despair. I winced when I took ahold of his. My body was screaming in pain.

"P-p-please",

"No", he growled.

"Eros, please", I begged, my voice shaking.

Before he could respond, Lucius bolted over, demanding his attention. Telling him that we had more injured people than that we could take care of. I was happy to see him alive.

"Do it", I tugged his hand.

"Never",

A long way ahead of me. I would be stuck to see them together till the day I died. I just hoped that day would come soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I cried while writing this. I knew it was coming, but still...
But it's important for the story to form and reach its end.
I hope you liked it!
Like and comment.
ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY FOR UPDATES!!!!!
XXXXX