BLOOD MOON PACK

^^Aurora

Blood Moon Pack was darkness. I grew up with the terror stories of that pack. And now here I was as the Àlphas second mate. The Beta, who introduced himself as Lucius, had laid out a white dress and told me to get changed.

I did as told and wondered why. It wasn't like they would answer my questions. They just did what they had to do and left me in the unknown.

Lucius returned and I was already dressed in the dress. It was loose and the strings kept falling down, a too big size. He inspected me from top to toe.

"Hair up and shoes out",

"Why?", I felt like I've said that word more than a million times already.

"Mating ceremony",

My jaw dropped and I backed away. This wasn't happening. I will not get mated to a monster! Why was the Moon Goddess so cruel on me? I had no hope for a second one and then she gives me one, crueler than my first.

"This is not happening! I demand that you let me free, I-,"

"My Àlpha isn't a patient man, Aurora. Or you will listen or I'll make you", Lucius snapped dangerously.

"Your Àlpha is a monster!", I screamed.

"You do not state such opinion without knowing him! We all have reasons behind our ways of acting", he towered me.

I turned silent and turned away. Lucius bowed down to my feet and ripped my shoes off, lastly he tied my hair together in a knotty ponytail.

Finally I was carried outside to a monster that was about to mate me.

Àlpha Eros.

{~}<->{~}<->

Her dark hair was pulled together messy and her high cheekbones had trails of dried tears. The dress was too large on her, she kept fixing it. It annoyed me.

Aurora Diana Smith.

Three years younger, she just turned nineteen apparently. It was all over the news, because that's really relevant in this world today. A celebrity that turns nineteen.

I was familiar with her music, not very, but having a teen-aging younger sister who listened to her 24/7 forced me to. And of course she was the biggest artist of her time and her being a wolf made it even more incredible.

She was pretty, too Hollywood for my liking. Small frame, royally high cheekbones, long brown hair and big grey-blue eyes. Her Cupid's bow was very defined and it made her full lips pop out even more.

Yet she still managed to look like a pup.

"Your souls have been connected, only a mark shall seal it", an elder spoke.

Fresh tears reappeared in her eyes and I tried to ignore it. I didn't care for her, I only needed her to bring back my Liza. So I pushed through all the regret and guilt and marked her in her neck. She fought at first, but almost immediately stopped.

Her body felt still in my arms and I pulled away, her eyes were closed peacefully and she had stopped crying. I stepped away from her, only for her to fall to the ground. My wolf, Iason, bugged me to help her, his urge to protect her almost made me.

But I pushed it off.

I walked away from the altar, leaving her there. My pack watched me silently, they had no reasons to interfere, we all wanted our Luna back.

Whatever it took. Even if it's a girls heart.

{~}<->{~}<->

It took days for her to finally come downstairs. I was seated at my regular table, when my wolf picked up her smell. My eyes went up and found hers, she froze and I could smell her fear.

Great, she's scared of me.

I walked over and she watched me. The witches weren't wrong when they warned me about her. I did feel attracted to her, but the thought of Liza pushed that feeling away immediately.

"You have exactly ten minutes to eat breakfast, then Lucius will bring you to the training room", I informed her.

Before I could turn away, she stopped me. Her voice rang through my ears. My wolf picked it up and put in on an annoying replay.

"W-why?",

"You look like a pup, little girl, you need some meat on those pathetic stocks you call your arms", I snapped and stormed away.

Because I marked her I could feel her emotions and I was sure that I broke her heart.

But I wasn't the first one to do so.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was another chapter.
I hope you're liking the story.
Like and comment.
ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY !!!!
XXXXX