MOTHER

^^HELEN

When Eros heard Aurora's mother was at his pack, he ran back. Normally he had a meeting with Àlpha Darren about the new fighting techniques for Warriors, but he knew his mate needed him.

"Why aren't you with her?", he passed Alison, who was seemingly teaching the pups.

"She would mind link me if there was a problem",

He growled and ran inside. Alison met Hunter in the war and they figured out they were mates. Normally it's the Betas wife's duty to protect and guard the Luna when the Alpha wasn't by her side, but Angela was busy raising a newborn baby boy.

He could also assign a male Warrior as her guard, but that's not what he desired. If it were up to him, he would eliminate all males so they couldn't look at his Aurora.

The girl was right, he was extremely possessive.

"Eros", he just stormed in the room.

They had the same dark brown hair and high cheekbones. The elder woman was clearly Aurora's mother. She was still very pretty for her age and Eros couldn't imagine her as the monster that left her daughter alone to die.

She looked so kind and nice.

"Àlpha Eros, I'm Helen, Auroras mother",

She raised herself and held out her small, old hand. He shook it, smiling politely and then looked at his mate, who looked upset.

Did she cry?

"Love", he greeted her by kissing her cheek.

She leaned into him and wrapped her arms around his torso. Yeah, she definitely cried. Helen watched the couple and felt relieved to see her daughter was in great hands.

"I've failed her as a mother, but believe me when I say this that I'm happy to see that's she's in your hands. You're treating her the way that she deserves and for I cannot ask", she told the Alpha.

"I love her. She's my everything",

Helen got tears in her eyes and nodded. She took one last look at the glorious room before she decided it was time to go back to her other daughter.

"I wasn't planning on telling you this. But now that I've seen how deeply in love you are with him, I might as well",

"Alice is pregnant",

Aurora just held closer into Eros and Helen nodded. She bid her farewells and started to walk out of the room, to be stopped by her youngest daughter.

"Tell her I said congratulations",

"I will", Helen smiled.

Aurora was just like her father. Selfless and kind. Even wishing people the best even if they had been complete hell against her.