A TEAM

^^LUCIUS

"My Pack is surrounded by five others: Claw Pack, Faith Pack, Howl Pack, Dawn Pack, and Felix Pack. If we get all their support and Warriors we'll have the perfect amount of army to fight the rogues", Eros spoke.

"How will you convince them?", Lucius wondered.

"We convince them with Aurora",

The room gazed at the girl seated next to their Alpha, she was awfully quiet. It was a nice sight, Lucius must admit, his Alpha and Aurora.

He showed dominance and control, while she completed the picture with power and calmness. They sat in perfect harmony next to each other.

"How?", Hunter wondered.

"Powers", her voice was small.

Eros watched her and got concerned, she liked pale. Paler than usual. Their eyes met and she sat up straight, covering up any emotion so he couldn't detect it.

"I just show them what I can do, so they must believe us. All Alphas hate rogues. It'll convince them and we'll win them over", she encouraged.

"It's the best we can do and hope for", Eros added.

The team stared at them, feeling a bit unsure. Where was this dynamic going? Just a few days ago Eros couldn't stand Aurora and now they were making war plans together.

What had changed?

"Lucius, Aurora and I shall visit the packs. Hunter, tighten up the border security. The rogues are growing strength by minutes passing, our pack is going to become a big target. We need to protect it",

"Of course, Àlpha", Hunter nodded,

The Alpha leaned back in his chair and the room left to start their duties. Aurora turned to him, they shared a long gaze. Maybe she hasn't fully forgiven him yet, but they knew what had to be done.

There was a war to be won.

{~}<->{~}<->

"She really destroyed the fence", Olivier muttered.

Aurora had blasted a huge part from the fence and I had ordered a few omegas to repair and harden it. He was right, she did completely ruin it.

"She's powerful, Olivier", I sighed, watching over the others.

They were adding traps to the fence and I watched our borders grow stronger. It all had to be done to tomorrow because the Alpha would leave for the mission.

"Can we talk to her now? She really seems like a nice girl?",

It was an unspoken rule that we weren't allowed to talk to her. No one wanted to bond with someone that was destined to leave us anyhow. The pack was doubting that now, since the change of behavior of the Alpha.

No one truly knew what went down between them. What the change was.

"I don't know, Olivier", I confessed.

"Do you think she'll be interested in me?",

My jaw clenched and I glared at him. I don't know why it irritated me, but it just did. Aurora meant something to Eros, don't ask me how or what, but I knew she did. He was a close friend of mine and if a guy talked about 'his girl' in that way.

It bothered me.

"She's still your Àlphas mate, despite the situation, Olivier", I snapped.

"Gamma Hunter, where can I find more steel?", I was led away by another Omega.

If I only stayed longer, I wouldn't have missed the look on Olivier's face. I could've known what his intentions were and I could've maybe saved someone in the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another chapter.
I hope you like it!
Like and comment.
ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY FOR UPDATES!!!!!
XXXXX