WHIPS

After locking Aurora up in her room, Eros went to the dungeons. There was only once punishment for the crime Olivier had convicted. The whips. Never in his career had he prosecuted this punishment because everyone had known better than to come after Liza.

Why were things different from Aurora?

"Everything has been set up", Lucius told him.

The whip laid open on a table and Eros walked over to it. The long strings had silver endings to it. A dangerous weapon, especially for wolves. But things had to be set clear and that was only possible due punishment.

"Are you sure?", Hunter asked his Alpha.

Eros nodded, jaw clenched. It wasn't like he desired to hit one of his pack members. Just the thought of someone else trying something on his Aurora made him want to rip the limbs off the man.

"Do you know why you're being punished?",

Olivier was chained down with his back exposed. Big tears were rolling down his cheeks. Clearly regretting now what he did. But now was too late.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-",

"Do you know why you're being punished?", Eros repeated the question.

"Yes, Àlpha",

"Why?",

The fear in his eyes was clear. It was like he only now realized in what kind of trouble he was. He should've never convinced himself to go after Aurora. He should've known that his Àlpha would yet punish him. They were the most possessive with a reason.

"Because I have feelings for Aurora and I have expressed those at her",

A wicked grin crept up his face and he bowed down to the crying guy. Olivier always has been a guy who wanted more than what his rank gave him, but now he was at the complete bottom.

"And how did she react to those?",

"She rejected them",

Eros smiled and raised himself. A satisfying feeling filled his body and it would only strengthen if he got to hit the omega. He grabbed the whip and tested it out in the air, only to frighten Olivier even more.

The poor boy was petrified by now.

"Twelve whips", he told and went to stand behind him.

Just as he was about to strike his first whip, a scream stopped him. How did she get free out of her room?! Aurora ran in, eyes wide and shock plastered across her face. Even worse she looked disgusted at the Alpha.

"Unchain him", she demanded.

No one made an effort, which only angered her even more. The chains around his feet and pulses sprung open and Olivier crawled away to a small corner of the room, shivering and crying.

"Aurora", Eros snapped.

"Don't start lecturing me! Are you insane?! I can't believe that you were about to whip him", she screamed at him.

He gestured for Hunter and Lucius to get her escorted, but she blew them away by manipulating the air around her. They crashed into the wall and just as she was about to pass out, Eros ran to her and caught her.

"Will you stop doing that?", he snapped at her and lifted her up.

Her head felt tiredly against his chest and he stared at her. The only reason he did this was because of her. Whips were old fashioned and he always critiqued this way of punishment, yet now he did it only for her.

"Don't", she whispered.

"Let's get you to bed", he replied softly.

He carried her back to her room. The night had already fallen by the time they arrived at the packhouse. The dungeons were deep in the woods, far removed from the pack. Safety issues.

The packhouse was half alive. Some were in the living room talking and laughing. Others were watching tv in the movie room. They all watched how the Alpha carried Aurora in. After a while they got used to the sight, she fainted quite a lot, due to her powers.

Only Liza felt jealous, despite everyone assuring her the opposite. The way Aurora was crawled up in his embrace told her there was more to their relationship then how Eros described it. Something told her he deeply cared for her or even more.

Eros tugged Aurora into her bed and stayed by her side. She was fighting to stay awake, but it was clear that she was exhausted. He caressed her cheeks to make her fall asleep even faster.

"Don't...Eros, please don't",

"He needs to be punished",

She sat up quickly and hung into him. Her face wasn't far removed from his and he remembered the time they kissed. How innocent and pure her lips had tasted. How he wanted to kiss her again. Badly.

"Please...Eros...please", she begged.

"Aurora",

That's when the first tears rolled down her cheeks and he froze. She hugged him, begging to not do it. He was conflicted with the need to punish the omega and to comfort her. He didn't want to disappoint her or make her feel sad.

"Please...", she pleaded.

"Fine", he gave in.

A soft and tired smile graced her face before she passed out in his arms. It was quiet and he held her for a while longer. After the war, they grew immensely apart and he always wanted to talk to her.

About her final words to him, about her disturbing wish.

If he looks at her now, so peacefully asleep, he couldn't imagine her begging him for death. She looks like the girl grateful for today and excited for tomorrow. She looked like she hadn't gone through all the shit she has been because her eyes were closed.

And her eyes held her entire past and truth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked it!
Vote and comment!
ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY FOR UPDATES!!!!!!
XXXXXXXX