BRINGING THE DEAD BACK

Full moon. The ritual had to be done on a full moon. Today. Eros had all the ingredients and the girl, but why was he so scared? Maybe because it could fail or because it could work.

He didn't even know if Liza even wanted to be returned back to life. Maybe she just wanted to wait until he died, so they could be reunited in the afterlife.

No, this wasn't the time to overthink.

A few pack members had already pulled her coffin out of her grave and she was carefully placed on the altar. The smell was disgusting, her body had been in there for a year now. He just hoped it wasn't too late.

"I'm happy for you", he was pulled out of his thoughts by Aurora.

"Huh?",

She didn't reply, she just threw her arms around his neck. He froze, not understanding her sudden behavior, but she held onto him tightly. So he just hugged her back, because it felt right and it calmed down his nerves.

They pulled away and she smiled weakly, before turning to the coffin. It was time for business.

She poured all the ingredients on the coffin and used her powers. The water she bent illuminated in the darkroom and a cold breeze ran through his clothes. After a long while, she stopped and everything was quiet.

"Did it work-", Lucius was cut off by a loud bang in the coffin.

He jumped back and Eros stayed frozen. They all watched it carefully until they heard another bang. He saw James hurrying over to Aurora and carrying her away to the side, she looked exhausted.

His eyes took them in as he sat her on his lap and caressed her hair. She didn't object to it, meaning she liked it or she was just too tired to protest. Eros hoped it was the latter.

He wanted to storm over, but the banging started to get worse and finally, he heard a voice he had been waiting to hear for a year now. His knees went weak, but he ran to the coffin, pushing it open.

There she was, fully alive and unharmed, his Liza. His gorgeous, beautiful Liza. Their eyes met and all her confusion disappeared, a smile forming on her face.

"Eros?", she whispered.

"My love", he cried out and lifted her out of the coffin.

They fell to the ground and he pulled her into a kiss, he had kissed her lips so much. She was back. She was finally back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next chap will be the war
I hope you liked it!
Like and comment.
ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY FOR UPDATES!!!!!
XXXXX