THE HOWL PACK

Lucius could sense the awkward tension between his Alpha and Aurora. He heard what happened at the Faith Pack, about the kiss between Aurora and Darcie, but nothing else than that. He knew something else must've happened too, but Eros didn't bother telling him that.

They were driving towards the Howl Pack and he had put on the radio, just to ease things out. Only to hear Aurora's voice ringing through it. He always seemed to forget that she was this famous singer besides a weapon.

"Please turn that off", her voice broke through his gaze and Lucius did as told.

Eros next to him, driving the car, shrugged and continued to look ahead. He wanted to look back at Aurora, but after they kissed he didn't trust himself anymore.

And that only hurt her more.

{~}<->{~}<->

The Howl Pack was clearly a big fan of Aurora because once they saw her, they went wild. In seconds they had surrounded her, asking for pictures and autographs. It got so hectic I lost her in the mass.

Lucius and I were pushed aside quickly, they seemed so head over heels that they neglected my title. That pissed me off, but it would help to convince their Alpha to join my forces.

"Settle down!", Alpha Hendrix walked towards the mass and everybody let go of her immediately.

"Alpha Hendrix", I paid my respects towards him.

"Alpha Eros, I didn't know you had ties with such a fabulous star", he joked.

Alpha Hendrix was a great and humorous man, he was my father's best friend before he passed away. I was very fond of him because of that and the fact that he was an amazing Alpha.

"How are you?", I asked chuckling.

"I'm great, son! It's been a time since I saw you. Why don't you come in and we talk?", he suggested and I nodded.

Lucius and Aurora started to follow, but I stopped them. Alpha Hendrix was best to convince if only I talked to him.

"Stay with Aurora to make sure she doesn't get overwhelmed. I want to speak to Alpha Hendrix alone",

Lucius nodded and stayed by her side. Aurora frowned at me, but I just nodded at her and followed my father's friend inside his grand Packhouse.

{~}<->{~}<->

"I agree on the rogues, you have my full support",

"But?",

He walked around the room, filling his glass with some whiskey and handing me one. I sipped it and luckily it calmed down my nerves.

"Bringing her back from the dead?",

"Liza",

"I don't want to go through that again".

"Don't you want to see your daughter again?",

He sat down over me and I could see it in his eyes. Which father wouldn't want that?! Liza was his favorite daughter, he always told me that, because she could make him smile by just looking at her.

"Messing with death always ends up bad", he sighed and laid down his glass.

"How's my Angel?", he asked referring to Angela.

"Fine, You should ask Lucius that", I told him.

"She's the only daughter I have left and I barely see that kid", he chuckled sadly.

To his right was a family picture, taking years ago. Liza and his older brother August, sitting next to each other, his arm safely wrapped around her.

"She was pregnant", I broke out.

His face fell and he gaped at me. I never told anyone, because I always feared to break down when I would.

"W-what?",

"Just a month. We were going to tell you, but then that terrible night happened. I should've told you, I know that. I'm sorry",

He was quiet.

"I'm doing this because I miss her, but also because of my pup",

No response, I didn't blame him. I must've overwhelmed him. He grasped for the whiskey again and took a long sip.

My body was shivering because I was deadly nervous. I only need a response from him and I would be fine, didn't matter if it would be bad or good.

"Fine, do it, but as long as you don't completely break that girl down",

He meant Aurora.

I nodded, but he gave me a stern look. How could I tell him that I already did that? That even such a high healer as Luna Uma noticed her broken heart. That was all my fault.

"Just know that fate is cruel. You might bring her back, but maybe you won't even want her by then",

"I will always want Liza",

"That's what you're saying now, I bet you'll have different answers from a month from now",

When the war starts and when I bring her back to life.

{~}<->{~}<->

Outside Aurora was busy posing for pictures and handing out autographs, while Lucius stood next to her, chuckling at her distracted state.

They noticed me and followed me to the car. She bid everyone goodbye like the star is. And jumped into the car and we drove off.

"And?", Lucius asked.

"They're in",

And that was all they had to know

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another chapter.
I hope you like it!
Like and comment.
ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY FOR UPDATES!!!!!
XXXXX