GOODBYE

His facial expressions grew stone-cold as I spoke about my wish. I slowly stopped speaking and leaned backward, scared of his outbursting character. The blue in his eyes faded away to a dark black color, his wolf was at the upper hand.

"Leaving?", he snarled.

"Eros-",

"You're never leaving",

Silence fell and I saw how he grabbed into his armrest, destroying the nice piece of wood. To be honest, I was scared of him, but I had to do this. I can't grow scared and let him rule over me each time I try to benefit myself.

"I gave you everything you asked for. It's my right and your obligation to let me go", I spoke confidently.

"My only obligation is to keep you safe",

Here we go again. He still views me as this little, broken girl, but I was more than that now. It was time that he starts to realize that.

"I'm not that little girl from the first time you saw me, Eros. Deny it as much as you like, but I've grown. You know that",

A stubborn growl escaped his throat and I felt like I was arguing with a toddler. I jumped up and neared him. He watched my actions carefully as I sat down on his desk, eyeing him confidently.

"I was the one to defeat Hades. I brought Liza back from death. I did all these things on my own. Doesn't that make me advantaged enough to take care of myself?",

"You nearly died trying to kill Hades",

I scoffed annoyed and jumped off his desk, marching through his office. How on earth am I supposed to convince such a stubborn man?

"I'm going and you can't stop me",

"Do you really want to play that game?",

A sexy smirked filled his gorgeous lips and I froze. My wolf stirred a bit, enjoying his beauty, but I pushed her down. I shouldn't let his pretty face or charms affect my decisions.

"This isn't a game. This is about my happiness and life. You can't control that, because it definitely isn't your duty to. It's my own",

"I'm your mate",

"And that should be enough for you to grant me what I want",

"You're not leaving", he repeated finally.

She groaned loudly, marching outside. Eros followed, he didn't like it when people dismissed themselves without his permission. Once Aurora stepped outside, she started to scream in anger and left a trail of her powers.

Eros leaned against the front door, watching her. She would faint soon. He let her have her little tantrum for a moment until she would tire herself out. And she was hot when she got feisty.

"What did you do this time?", Lucius asked his Alpha.

"She wants to leave, I told her no",

Lucius turned quiet and stared at her. She slowly got tired and her legs started to shake. This wasn't good, she would faint soon.

"You need to stop pushing her so much. She's still drained from the war",

"It isn't my fault that I get angry each time we talk, she can be so annoying",

"She has been through a lot and I think you need to let her go",

Eros gave him a deadly glare. Lucius nearly gave up, but he pushed through.

"She's not happy here, face it. I would rather have her happy somewhere else than depressed here with us",

And that's when she fell down. Eros sighed and slowly started to make his way towards her. Lucius followed closely behind him. He knew his beta was right, but he just couldn't give up on her.

"Leave me alone!", she cried out when she saw him.

"Come here, you're tired", he held his arms out for her.

"I don't want your help",

"Aurora",

She crossed her arms angrily and turned away from him. Her body was shaking from the tiredness. He closed his eyes and couldn't believe what he was going to say next.

"What if you come on a monthly visit? So I can check up on you? I'll let you go back to your old life if you only agree to my terms",

"Visit once a month?", she questioned.

He nodded and she gave in. Sighing he walked away, with Lucius patting his back proudly. What he did was for the best, even though it hurt very much.

"Eros!", she called out.

Turning around he saw her with her arms held out. A soft smile crossed his lips as he walked back to her. Lifting her up in his arms always felt so damn good. Her entire body in his arms.

"I'm gonna miss you, little girl",

"I'm going to miss you too, giant", she whispered softly before slipping into a peaceful sleep.

/:/:/:

Eros had insisted on driving me back to my loft in Manhattan. It wasn't a long drive, only an hour, but it was definitely awkward. He was so quiet and kept his eyes on the road ahead of him.

I took in the woods, who grew smaller as we approached the city. We had crossed pack borders and I sighed. Even though that place wasn't always good for me, I would miss it and everybody in it.

Saying goodbye to Aphrodite and Jasmine was heartbreaking. I made them cry and that really felt bad. I would miss those crazy teenage girls. The only reason why I could smile at that place.

"We're here",

Eros helped me with my bags as I guided him inside the building. I pulled my cap deeper over my eyes and held my head down. The last thing I needed right now was for someone to recognize me.

I pushed my key in the door and opened it. My house felt different and cold, I haven't been here in four months. This was my favorite place because it was small and comfy. And the view was incredible.

"Nice place", he commented placing down my bags.

"Thanks", I smiled walking over to the fridge, to see it was empty.

Normally my cleaner would fill it for me, I guess she forgot or thought I was in one of my other places.

"You know my company is a few blocks away if you ever need anything-",

"I'm not staying in Manhattan",

I found a few bottles of water and grabbed them before turning to him. He was frowning deeply, not understanding. I walked over to him handing him the bottle.

"I have a house in Los Angels. I'm going there to work on my music",

He was quiet and I bite my lip nervously. He would get angry, I just could already see it. Los Angeles was on the other side of the country, he would never agree with me to be so far away from him.

"Does it made you happy?",

I wasn't expecting that.

"Yes",

His hand slipped to my cheek and he pulled me closer to him, a sigh escaping his kissable lips. Before I knew it, he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"The only thing I want is you to be happy, Aurora", he whispered.

And his other hand took ahold of my other cheek. Soon he had me pulled against him and we were gazing up in each other's eyes. It was wrong because he had Liza waiting for him at home.

Yet when his lips met mine, I didn't pull away. I didn't want to, because it felt too good. And this would probably be the last time ever I would kiss him. Because when he would walk out of that door, I would lose him forever.

So I deepened our kiss, making sure he wouldn't let go of me just yet. I lost all self-control and completely threw myself at him, so desperately. He just took everything off me, accepting it so easily.

But he did pull away because we both knew this was wrong.

"Goodbye, Aurora",

I fell to the ground when the door closed behind him. Tears streamed down my face and suddenly a new inspiration mood took ahold of me and I started writing.