POWERS

^^EROS

Sweat dropped across her heart-shaped forehead. I was losing my patience. We have been working for two weeks, but nothing. She was still as weak as a human.

"I'm trying", she panted.

"Try harder!", I screamed.

Her large blue eyes took me in and she visibly shrinked. I was only making her more scared and I knew that was not helping. But I needed her to find her powers for my Liza.

"I'm doing whatever you ask of me for nothing in return. It has been two weeks and I still have no answers!", she snapped coldly.

"You'll get answers when you finally do what I ask!",

"I'm doing everything you asked!", she screamed loudly, until the water pipes bursted.

We both turned silent. It finally worked. Her powers were showing up. In a rush of euphoria I picked her up and hugged her tightly. Her small frame felt fragile in my embrace, making my wolf growl.

"E-explain", she demanded, her voice trembling.

I released her, but her grip on me remained. Staring at her to let me go didn't work, she just kept gazing at my chest. The mate bond was working on me, but I fought it off. Did the same count for her?

"You're going to bring my Liza back", I stepped away from her.

"Your Liza?",

"My mate, the Luna of my pack",

Her eyes widened as they always did.

"Then why-",

"I just need you to bring her back and get rid of the rogues",

She scrambled away from me, fresh tears rolling down her cheeks. My chest tightened and I had to push Iason away, he wanted to comfort his mate.

"Bring her back from what?", her voice was quiet.

"Death",

{~}<->{~}<->

He's insane. I had no words. Death. You can't mess with that. Each tale daring to go that road, has the same ending. A bad one. Why would this one be different?

"You just miss her", I spoke.

"I do and that's why you will bring her back", he sounded so sure.

Why did he put so much faith in me? He said it himself, I'm as weak as a human.

"You don't mess with death! That's reckless and stupid!", I screamed frustrated.

"I don't need your opinion on that! Just train and make sure that you'll be ready in three months", he snapped.

"Three months?",

"You've been away from the werewolves longer than I thought. In three months there will be war, the final war",

"Against the rogues?", I guessed.

He nodded.

"Why me?",

"Because you, little girl, are my weapon we need to destroy them",

His weapon.

{~}<->{~}<->

Hair as dark as the night and eyes as blue as electricity. His face was in perfect harmony like a Greek god. Strong jawline and straight nose. Roman nose that lead to pulp red lips that made my wolf tremble in satisfaction.