BUSINESS

Aurora was a true businesswoman and it turned Eros on. They were discussing what to do with her career since she was the Luna of the Blood Moon Pack and combining the two would get too difficult.

Her team and management strongly resisted the idea. Which made it quite difficult, but she didn't stand down. That's what he loves about her.

"You want to throw away your career for a guy?!", Kyla, her manager, demanded raged.

"Fiancé", Eros corrected.

And mate. But those humans wouldn't understand that. It wasn't like he forced Aurora to settle down, she did that out of her own wish. To be the best Luna she possibly could be.

"You have so much potential, so much talent! Why quit?", Danny, her producer, asked.

"I'm not quitting",

The room grew quiet and she held tighter into Eros' hand. Although they hated the thought of letting her go, they could see that they were perfect for each other. Humans did notice the mate bond and envied it because they would never feel like that.

"I've decided to not stop run Smiths Recording Studios, but I am quitting my career. I started this three years ago because I was a troubled little girl with a broken heart. I sang because it was like a cure. I don't need that anymore. And I'm grateful for everything and I will always be. But I'm going to get married and one day have children. I just want a calm life",

Eros stared at her face, she never told him that. But the way she said it, the emotion she put in her words. He has never seen her so beautiful before. The compassion and the trueness in her words touched him and he loved her even more, if that was even possible.

She owned his entire heart.

"Fine", Danny sighed.

Aurora let out a long sigh and pulled the old man in a tight hug. He caressed her soft hair and felt like he was giving his daughter away. She meant a lot to him and now she would leave.

It was heartbreaking.

{~}<->{~}<->

Eros walked into the building and I got this overwhelming feeling. The way everybody looked at him with honor and respect. He radiated power and control, he was the perfect businessman.

"Good morning, Mr. Staros! Here is your mail and I've emailed your upcoming agenda to your email",

It seemed like he didn't notice the way she wanted his attention. Her huge chest almost popping out of her tight dress. My wolf growled deeply and I laid my arm around Eros' torso, catching his attention. He was busy reading the letters.

A smile crossed his face and he tightened his arm around my waist. He looked at the girl behind the counter. She looked a bit confused.

"Thank you, Rachel", and he pulled me away.

I looked over my shoulder to the girl, glaring dangerously at her and she froze. I got her scared. Eros tugged for my attention and I grinned widely at him.

"You aren't supposed to scare my employees",

"They aren't supposed to be interested in my man",

"Jealous are we?", he chuckled.

The elevator opened and we walked inside as the only ones. I turned to him as the doors shut, a grin still plastered on my face.

"More possessive", and I jumped in his arms for a long kiss.

He deepened our kiss and pushed me against the wall, grabbing my arms. He pinned them above my head and kissed me passionate. My body warmed with tingles and I wanted to smile so badly.

Because he was all mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They're so cute!
Tell me what you already think about the story
XXXXXXXX