THREE ROGUES AND A BRAVE GIRL

^^HADES

In moments like this, you have a choice. Or you choose for your safety or you do what's right. I've read before that your instincts are to protect yourself, from reflexes, old habitats that just were normal for us.

But if you fight it off, you prove to have reached a level of bravery that makes you remarkable.

I choose to be remarkable. My wolf hasn't talked to me in three years, so I knew I had to do this all on my own. Cluelessly I ran towards the scene; three little girls surrounded by three rogues.

The alarm had gone off and everybody was hurried to the safety room, I as well, until I crossed a crying mother, begging to be reunited with her children.

Hunter, the Gamma, was nowhere to be found and Lucius and Eros were on a trip to another pack for business. All the Warriors were focused on the broken barrier, so there was no one to help her.

So I went.

I froze when they spotted me, quickly changing back to their human form. Rogues lived naked and weren't ashamed of it, no wolf should be. Only I was because I was never happy with the way I looked.

"Well, well, if it isn't the Àlphas second mate!", one of them laughed.

He had dyed blue hair and dark eyes. On his left shoulder laid his mark, a rogue mark. It was a claw through the moon, representing their betrayal on the Moon Goddess.

"Leave!", I commanded, my voice shaking.

"Are we supposed to be scared now?", another chuckled.

It seemed like they loved to dye their hair since he had flashy green. It didn't go well with his brown eyes and pale complexion. Just like his friend he had the same mark, only on his right shoulder.

"Kill the girls, that one is for me", the third one was different.

Blond hair and deep blue eyes. I found his mark immediately, right on his chest, over his heart. Rogues always had ones on their shoulders, I was confused by him. A smirk crossed his handsome face and he took a step forward.

"It's just like Àlphas, they have their mark on their chest as well, as every true leader should",

"You're the leader of the rogues?",

Do they even have one? I thought they turned rogue to be set free?

"My name is Hades", he introduced himself.

The name suited him. My eyes went to the other two, who were tormenting the little girls. My blood was boiling and I groaned in anger.

"Let them GO!", I boomed.

The trio watched me surprised, I came off powerful. How did I do that? They quickly recovered from their shock and got ready to attack. My muscles tensed and fire erupted out of my body burning the two alive. They screamed and ran off, leaving Hades all alone.

"Go", I commanded.

"He only wants you as a weapon",

My fire died down and I felt quiet, he got me there. His hand stretched to my face and I stayed frozen.

"You're such a pretty girl. He doesn't deserve you. I can treat you so much better",

I'm not stupid.

"Go, before I set you to fire", I warned him.

He grinned and backed away. I heard screams behind me, the Warriors were coming. Hades bowed in front of me.

"We'll meet again on the battlefield, Aurora",

And he was gone.

{~}<->{~}<->

Àlpha Lucas was such a stubborn man, but so was I. It was clear that he had no male heir to fulfill the Alpha role, meaning his pack would soon be without Alpha.

"This pack had been under my family's reign for centuries!",

"Face it, you have no heir. I come with a perfect offering, no harm shall come towards your pack members, I shall treat them as mine",

"Your pack has a different lifestyle than ours", he argued.

"Rumors will be rumors. No, we do not drink the blood of freshly born children", I snapped angrily.

He looked at me and sighed. Next to him sat his Luna, Klara, she caressed his hand and it made him relax. My mind went to Liza and how many times she had done that to me. I knew how much that could work.

"What if I go and stay for a week? To see if it's as bad as everybody makes it?",

Our eyes fell on his only daughter, Jasmine. She just turned eighteen, I believed. We never really talked, only paid our respects, but she always seemed like a great kid to me.

"Honey, I'm not sure-",

"Father, please", she begged.

Àlpha Lucas thought about it for a second. It seemed good for me, she would see that our pack wasn't horrible. We treated each other with respect and love, she would be a witness to that.

"Alpha Eros?",

"We would welcome her with open arms",

It seemed like he would agree until my phone rang. In irritation, I excused myself and picked it up.

"Àlpha, we just had a rogue attack",

"What?", I jumped up and hurried outside.

"They were able to cut through the fences and enter pack grounds",

"Are there wounded?",

"Yes, only one",

"Who?",

"Aurora",

My chest dropped and I had to sit down for a second. Everything started to spin, my wolf turning around inside of me, filling me with an immense feeling of worry. The thought of her hurt made me want to throw up.

"Àlpha? Àlpha? Are you still there?",

Hunters voice brought me back.

"Yes",

"She saved three little girls. The doctors said that she was just overwhelmed by the use of her powers. She just needs some time to regain her strength",

My mouth fell open. How was little Aurora able to do that? My wolf was howling with pride, that his mate was so strong. I pushed him down hard, Liza appearing in my head.

"Fine, Lucius and I shall be home near this evening. Get that fence fixed and start restrengthening all the others, make sure it's rogue proof", I ended the call.

Aurora saved my pack and it wouldn't be the last time she did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another chapter.
I hope you like it!
Like and comment.
ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY FOR UPDATES!!!!!
XXXXX