Chapter Thirty-Eight

This is just a filler chapter, sorry! But a lot is happening next chapter, so be excited! Also, THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 270K READS, 900 COMMENTS, AND OVER 2100 VOTES! I’m so happy and honestly surprised by the reaction this story is getting! Again, thank you so much and I hope you enjoy! Xx

“We’re off to Torontooo!” Louis shouted excitedly.

It was a twelve hour drive to Toronto, Canada, and we were taking the tour bus instead of flying. I had made the not so smart decision to stay on the bus with the boys, instead of going with the crew. At first I thought it would be fun, but I now knew that I was going to die on this bus.

“Pass the cocoa puffs!” Niall asked Zayn.

Zayn turned to Niall, a blank look on his face, “No.”

“Why?” Niall whined.

“You were blessed with two working legs. Use them.”

“I hate you.” Niall grumbled and stood up.

“Love you too.” Zayn said, a smirk spreading over his face.

I squinted my eyes at the ‘Ziall’ moment I had just witnessed. Fangirls who ‘shipped’ them or whatever would be going crazy right now if they had witnessed it.

“I’m bored.” Harry said, his head in my lap.

I liked it when Harry decided to lie down and set his head on my lap. It allowed me to play with his curly hair, which he usually didn’t let anyone do. It was comfortable.

“Of course you’re bored. We’re only in an expensive tour bus with video game consoles, movies, and a lot of food.” I rolled my eyes.

“But I don’t want to do anything on here.” Harry groaned.

“What do you want to do?” I asked, my eyebrows raised.

Harry lifted his head up and smirked at me, “Nothing that’s appropriate for this bus.”

“Oh God.” Liam groaned, burying his face in his hands.

I light blush spread across my cheeks as my brain processed the meaning behind the words. Harry was just that type of person, the one that always made sexual jokes. It was hot.

“Keep it PG.” Louis said, “I don’t want to hear you two having sex.”

“Louis!” we both exclaimed.

Louis shrugged, and stood up, most likely going to play on the Xbox in the back room. That boy was obsessed with FIFA 13.

“Are you going to play FIFA?” Liam asked excitedly.