Chapter Thirty-Three

OH MY GOD AHGISHDJKCDS HLEP TAKE ME HOME BEAUTIFUL PERFECT HELPE I CANT BREATHE NIALL OLOS LOUIS SOLOS HARRY'S DEEP VOICE I CANHD DO THUIS LIAM ZAYN OMFG IM A ZAYN GIRL HIS SOLOS HIS VOICE HIS PERFECT H E L P M E

EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO CRY MYSELF A RIVER BECAUSE ONE DIRECTION 

_____________________________________________________________

We were on our way to Sunrise, the show the boys were doing. The show started at nine, and the boys were on at nine ten for an interview. It was currently eight fifteen and we were arriving at the show’s studios, ready to set up.

I had only texted Harry once today, because management was briefing him and the rest of the boys on what they could and couldn’t say during the interview. The inner crew (make-up, style and managers) were going earlier than the boys to get our things set up and to meet with the shows producers to make sure they knew what they could and couldn’t ask. 

“We’re still on for after, right?” Lily asked.

“Yes, why wouldn’t we be?” I replied.

“Maybe you and Ha—“ I elbowed her in the ribs to get her to shut up.

You see, Harry and I hadn’t really told people that we had gotten together, except the boys and our family. It wasn’t that we were purposely doing it, we just hadn’t gotten around to telling management or anyone. We hadn’t even discussed it.

“Oh!” Lily exclaimed, realizing why I had elbowed her.

I looked around the van we were in with the rest of the style assistants. The make-up people were in another van and all our materials were being transported there too. I noticed that we had pulled up outside of a building with screaming fans around it. The show was being filmed in front of a live audience, so I knew there would be more of this inside.

The van pulled to a stop, and someone opened the door. Girls were screaming, expecting the boys. They quieted down a bit when they realized it was just the crew, but then someone screamed my name and hell broke loose.

“OH MY GOD LOOK IT’S JENNA!”

“YOU STUPID CUNT WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TAKING MY MAN?”

“I HATE YOU!”

“YOU WHORE!”

“DON’T LISTEN TO THEM JENNA WE LOVE YOU!”

I think it was then the two security guards that escorted us realized that fans were going crazy at me, and if they all weren’t in a barricaded area they would be coming at me. I think the guards name was Tony, but all I know is that I was incredibly grateful for him the moment he called over his partner, and they got me through the crowd and into the building. I could still hear rude and hurtful comments being yelled towards me, but I ignored them, refusing to let them get to me.

“Are you okay?” the middle-aged guard asked.