Chapter Twenty

TaN has passed all my goals for it. More than 400 votes, 200 comments, and 27K plus reads. Wowwowowowowow. Love you all! I've got a lot planned out that I cannot wait to write! But it wont happen for a bit :( I think this is the last chappie with Danielle and Eleanor with a big part so say bye bye to our favourite 1D girlfriends for now! lol xx

CHECK OUT MY 1D ONESHOT! IT'S UNDER 1D SHORT STORIES ON MY PROFILE OKAY GOOD READ NOW. 

Enjoy!

___________________________________________________________________________

I woke up the next morning with a blinding headache and no memory of last night.

I had known it was a terrible idea to get drunk on a Sunday, but had decided not to listen to the rational side of my mind. Now I was facing the consequences.

“Rise and shine! It’s breakfast time!” I heard a voice chirp.

I groaned. Why did everything sound like someone was screaming in my ear?

“Jenna Matthews! Wake up! I know for a fact that you have a class to get to in forty five minutes!”

I finally got the strength to lift my head up and off the couch I had fallen asleep on, and looked around. I spotted Danielle, already dressed, standing in front of the couch with a happy smile on her face.

“How the hell did you manage to wake up so bloody early?” I moaned at the sunlight hitting my eyes.

“I recover quite easily from getting drunk! I somehow only get a small headache that’s easily fixed by Tylenol! Anyways, you have to go and shower! You have class at nine, according to the schedule on your fridge. I took the liberty of getting an outfit together for you, so hustle!”

I slowly managed to get into a sitting position, and saw Becca passed out on a sleeping bag, and Eleanor slowly opening her eyes on the other couch.

“Hurry up! Be ready in ten minutes! We need to figure out if we did anything stupid last night!” Danielle said, ringing a bell.

“God damn it, I’m going!” I said, stalking to the bathroom.

I quickly finished my morning routine, and was back out in the living room in record time. By then, Becca and Eleanor were up, and sitting at the counter staring at a laptop screen while Danielle made some tea. Becca was one of those lucky bitches that didn’t have a class on Monday until after noon. I envied her.

“We’re looking through Twitter to see how much damage we did last night, if any.” Becca murmured sleepily as I accepted a hot cup of tea from Danielle.

“Anything as yet?” I asked, sitting down on an empty bar stool.

“N—Yes! Look at this!” Eleanor exclaimed.

She pointed to a One Direction updates pages recent tweets.

@1Dupdates: Link to the video of Danielle and Jenna dancing to ‘Sexy and I Know It’ They both seem to be drunk, and you can hear/see Eleanor and Jenna’s friend @InsanelyBecca in the background youtube.com/nb4xw5

@1Dupdates: link to video of Jenna, Eleanor, and Danielle lip-singing to WMYB. Youtube.com/25w4s5z

@1Dupdates: I think they were having a sleepover or something like that, and played a game that involved drinking. Maybe truth or dare because of the videos.

@1Dupdates: In the WMYB video, Danielle ‘sang’ Liam’s part, Jenna ‘sang’ Harry’s part and El ‘sang’ Zayn’s part. It’s quite funny. X