Chapter Ten

Sorry for the long wait! Been busy. BUT ALAS, I AM BACK. Lol. This chapters a little longer than most, kinda cute too, and involves twitter! Idk I like writing tweets. While I’m on that topic, follow me on twitter! @musicluva4eva :D do it. I know you wanna. Haha. I’m so insane I should be in a mental hospital in Antarctica but I rather be in one in Australia because the guys there have hot accents and Antarctica only has penguins. Omg what am I saying. Just read on and forget my craziness/randomness. X

Enjoy!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

By the time I left Harry’s flat, it was nearly ten. When I told him I was going to take a cab home, he refused and insisted he take me back. I didn’t think much about him driving when we got into his shiny Audi, but by the time I arrived home, I was thoroughly traumatized.

“Promise me that you’ll never drive again.” I breathed out when he stopped in front of my building. I was clutching the armrests for dear life.

“Why? I think my driving is incredible!” Harry said proudly.

“They should have never given you your license in the first place! I nearly died!” I exclaimed. Maybe I was exaggerating a little bit...

“So I drive a little more...dangerously than other people. What’s wrong with that?”

“I actually want to live for a couple more decades, please.”

Harry chuckled. “I’ll see you tomorrow? I can pick you up.”

“No! I’m never getting into a car with you again! You can come over here, if you’d like, though. I ordered a new bookshelf, and I need some help assembling it.”

“Sure, I’ll be here. What time?”

“Uh...lunch time? We can have lunch, and then do it. Then I need to finish some coursework.” I said.

“Okay, then.”

“See you tomorrow Haz!” I said as I stepped out of the car.

“Bye Jenna!” Harry smiled.

I looked as he drove away, and I entered my building. I was tired, and happy to be back in my own flat, and only a few feet away from my bed. Once I was in my flat I quickly stripped my jacket off.

“Jenna!” a voice squealed.

I turned around and saw Becca running towards me.

“I saw Harry’s tweet and I saw the pictures of you on Tumblr and you both look so adorable and why doesn’t he just ask you out already!” she exclaimed, without taking a breath.

Becca was a bit of a celebrity stalker. While on weekdays she was pretty sane, on weekends she tracked every magazine and was on pretty much every social networking site, finding out the latest gossip on celebrities.  I was guessing that her new obsession was finding every picture of Harry and I ever taken online.

“What?”

“You haven’t seen the pictures yet?”

“No.”

She quickly whipped out her phone and pulled up whatever picture she was talking about. I flipped through the pictures. There was one of us about to enter the record label, another of us about to enter Harry’s building. Actually, there was a bunch of pictures of us about to enter the building.

I felt like I was getting stalked. It was quite creepy, actually, to see all the pictures of me that I didn’t even know were taken. I guess this was how all the boys felt like all the time.