Chapter Fifteen

Um. 11.5K reads? I don't think I'm breathing so someone should call an ambulance for me. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT MEANS! Somehow, my aunt figured out I write, so she made me ead her an assignment I did for english and said I have a lot of talent with writing and that I should 'share the talent with other family members' okay then.

Vote.Comment.Enjoy!

___________________________________________________________________________________

What the hell.

This wasn't happening. Harry hasn't shown my designs to Leanne. Leanne hasn't shown my design's to Simon freaking Cowell. Simon Cowell doesn't like my designs and him and his board of executives don't think I have talent and should be One Direction's stylist.

I needed to wake up from this dream immediately. As in right now.

"You aren't in a dream Jen." Harry said.

Shit. Did I say that out loud?

"Yes. Yes you did." He said again, smirking.

I shot Harry a dirty look and turned to Simon.

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" I asked, hesitantly.

"Yes," Simon replied, "We want you to be One Direction 2012 North American tour stylist. If you do a good job there, saying you accept this job, there is a high possibility that you will be hired permanently at the company in the design department."

Oh my God.

Simon continued, "The tour doesn't start until the end of May, and I believe you will be finished with final exams by then, so you can still keep yourself enrolled at the university."

Wow. He seemed to have thought everything through before offering me this job. I contemplated it. I've been looking for an opportunity like this for a little while; this was basically perfect. It was in the summer, so if it happened to fall through, I'd still be able to go back to school. And if my parents happened to disagree with this, and stop paying for my rent, I would have an income.

"I'll do it." I said confidently.

"Great!" Simon looked ecstatic, and started shuffling papers

"Try to steal any of my food on tour and you will never walk again." Niall said, chomping down on a sandwich.

"My Dad's a black belt in karate and was a football player. My brother is younger than me, but he doesn't take well to people hurting me, and is a striker on his school's football team. Team them together and you will be crushed." I smirked. "Not to mention I have a taser that I carry in my purse. So I believe you will be the one that will never walk again."

Everyone laughed, including Niall. When he noticed I wasn't laughing his smile slipped off his face and he looked nervous.

"You don't actually have a taser and have scary family members, do you?"

I smirked and decided to let him suffer thinking about it. Haha. I'm such an evil person. I turned to Harry to talk. I heard him say my name, but continued to ignore him.

"It's going to be great having you on tour!" Harry said, smiling.

"I can't believe you showed everyone my designs!" I slapped him on his arm.

"Ow!" he rubbed his now sore arm.

I hugged him tightly, "Now this is for getting me this job! I owe you Haz."

He hugged me back, "I just showed them your designs. It's how amazing your designs are that got you this job!"

"Can you two stop flirting and get back to real life please?"  Zayn asked, groaning.