Chapter Forty-Seven

Hello all. I’M BACK! I’ll tell you guys about what’s been going on, but I’ll let you read first!

Enjoy!

WARNING: There's some LIGHT sexual content, nothing heavy or graphic, just kissing, but putting a warning never hurts :) 

 __________________________________________________________

I realized the next day that Mackenzie wasn’t going to directly come at me, instead, she was going to indirectly attack Harry, and my family until they broke, and then ruin everything for me.

She leaked Harry and Niall’s location the day after our dinner date with our families, and it ended up with them being mobbed. And when I say mobbed, I mean, shirts ripped and bruises from being pushed. That put Harry in an unbelievably terrible mood, because he knew that Niall was absolutely terrified of mobs.

“I just don’t understand why someone would leak our location! The only people that knew that we’d be at that studio catching up with some recording was our management team! It doesn’t make sense that fans would be there before we even got there!” Harry ranted, pacing back and forth across the room.

I sighed, feeling helpless because I had been out for the entire day with Lisa and Drew, and also because I knew that Mackenzie was the reason for my boyfriends’ stress.

“The fans figure out everything, somehow. You shouldn’t stress over it.” I told him, gesturing for him to sit down.

Harry turned to me and sat down on the bed, his elbows resting on his jean clad legs. I ran my hands up his arms and rubbed on his shoulders as he sighed.

A small smile made its way onto his face, and he turned to look at me, “That feels nice,”

I laughed, “Really?”

“Yup. But I know something else that feels even better.”

“Do you now?” I asked, a smile on my face as I struggled not to laugh.

“Yes.” Harry said, and then crashed his lips against mine.

All his frustration from the day’s events came out in the kiss, and he was quick to pull my body on top of his, and I had no objections. I pushed my hands against his shoulders, giving myself leverage against his massive frame. His tongue traced the outline on my lips, and I moaned, allowing his tongue to slip into my mouth. Harry’s hands settled on my hips, under my shirt, as our tongues continued to fight and the kiss the hotter than any of our other ones.

My hands started tugging at the edge of Harry’s sea green top, and all my blurry, hormone driven brain could register was that I wanted it off.

“Take it off.” I breathed, my fingers tracing his v line under his shirt.

Harry didn’t hesitate, before pulling back from me to yank his shirt off and throw it into a random corner of the room. I could see his normally light blue eyes turning dark, and I knew that my hazel ones probably were too.