Chapter Twenty-Six

Guys. Guys GUYS!!!!! SEVENTY THOUSAND READS ON THIS STORY OMFG HOW DO I BREATHE AND LIVE I NEARLY STARTED SCREAMING WHEN I SAW IT SO HERE'S A MASSIVE MASSIVE POST TO CELEBRATE THAT AND TO (HOPEFULLY) MAKE UP FOR MY NOT UPDATING LAST WEEK.

_______________________________________________________________

I awakened at five thirty in the morning the next day. Not only did I have to be up to say my goodbyes to my mum and brother, who were leaving promptly at six, but I had to make sure that I had all of my things packed for the next month. My sister had graciously offered to stay with me until I had to leave, which I was happy about.

By six thirty, my mum and Drew had left and I had quickly showered. I was checking over all my suitcases, making sure I had everything. I had two suitcases; one was an extra large one that held all of my clothes, and another one held all my accessories.  I was a bit obsessive when it came to my outfits. My sister was sitting at the table, eating a bowl of cereal.

“So, since it’s just us two right now, we are going to chat about the whole Harry situation.” Lisa said.

“Alright.” I said, preparing myself.

“Why the hell are you two not dating already? He keeps shooting these looks at you that absolutely scream that he wants you. Can you two just put your stubbornness aside and get together already?” She said, making animated hand movements.

I could faintly hear her mumble “and get married and have a dozen cute babies that I can spoil like no tomorrow.” But I ignored her.

“He doesn’t like me Lisa. He said it himself, ‘No, of course not! We’re best friends! That’d be weird!’” I quoted what Harry had said to Drew yesterday.

“I’m positive he only said that because we were there Jen. I understand why people ship you two now.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Because you two are always together and it’s so cute and I just want to scream over how adorable you two are yet you aren’t dating and it’s so frustrating!” Lisa exclaimed.

I should explain that Lisa used to be a full time fangirl. Her walls were plastered with posters of the Backstreet Boys, Westlife, and *NSYNC. She probably spent thousands of dollars on concerts and official merchandise. My parents were never pleased that she always spent her allowance on ‘unnecessary things’. So she understands the boys’ fans mindset well, because of her past experiences. To be honest, I wouldn’t be surprised if she had a secret twitter where she fangirled.

“You can be quite irritating Lisa.” I sighed.

“I know, right!” She chirped.

Before I could open my mouth to respond, I heard a knock on the door. Lisa darted over to answer it, though I already knew it was Harry.

“Hello Lisa.” I heard his voice say, “We’re in a bit of a rush, so we need to get Jen and her bags and leave quickly.”